Page 890 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 39079084088088888989089189290094099013901890 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Dude. It's been 15 years.
    It won't.

I admire those who have the time, money, logistical capability and quite frankly, maturity, to go around the world on their motorcycles. I've always wanted to be that dude, ever since I saw dudes doing just that when I was a kid. I freely admit that I lack the time, money, maturity and logistical capability to undertake such an endevour.

But i've devised a plan to do so; in the United States.
    My first stop was Johannesburg, California. My next stop is Dublin, California. Then London, Texas. Paris, Kentucky, etc, you get the drift. Even Hell, Michigan and Intercourse, Pennsylvania are on the list, because i'm a 10 year old and lack the maturity as i've already confessed.

The number of world "capitals" on the west is tiny. Out east there is a plethora of destinations awaiting my travels. I'll definitely be in touch as I make plans to be out that way.

Whatever it takes dude.

It's a bitch being a 15 year old trapped in a 45 year old body. As well as not having the scheduling/financial freedom to just go to an airport and "go".

Fuck adult life.

We should rename this forum to "Mo Billi, Mo Silli"

No. A news reporter quoting a liar, lying, is not a liar. They are simply retelling what was told. That is a specious argument.

But, look at the source within the source. Is that reliable? This is what I was talking about regarding your lack of mental curiosity. If we can agree that the Heritage Foundation is a spewer of think pieces and conservative tripe, then that should make you ponder over any content they create. At least, critically examine it.
    If it's a lie, politifact needs to weed it out rather than using it.

Also, you can't just reject the entire politifact article simply because of that one source.

I quoted their article, without any of Billi's commentary to show you why Benghazi was different and all you have to argue against that with is you don't like a particular source...

Fine, lets ignore that source, Benghazi incident was still different from the other attacks, right?

Fact based argument, remember?

Is it fact we haven't lost an ambassador since the 70s?

Also, you really thought our government's responses to the attack and to the public afterwards were as good as it gets? Given our money and Intel limitations? Can you please try to leave partisan politics out and focus only on facts?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 30th, 2017 at 08:34 AM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Currently happening on Twitter:

SnowflakePrincess‏ @amandablount2 5h5 hours ago

I'm tracking *45's number right now. He is growing by around 100 bots a minute. He is massing a propaganda army.

JΞSŦΞR ✪ ΔCŦUΔL³³º¹‏ @th3j35t3r 9h9 hours ago

@realDonaldTrump << account has gained over 5 million followers in less than 3 days. Mostly bots. He's getting ready for something.

Tea Pain‏ @TeaPainUSA 33m33 minutes ago

Tea smells a Russia-bot "Denial of Content" attack comin'. They will flood Twitter with propaganda so that negative Trump news is diluted.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Sure, why not!?

It's sad that we're reduced to stating the obvious like this, but this is his M.O. (pun not intended.) Rather than debate the merits he will find an angle that doesn't address the argument. It's exhausting.
    That's why many of us gave up long ago. It's worth your sanity to give it a try. Nothing you do/say will help. Trust me. He's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Mo, I commend your fortitude, I'd have (and DID) bowed out long ago.
    It's been 15 years since we've had a drink, let's try not to make that another 15.
    I'm here(ish) now too! 2-for-1 combo!!!!

Happy Covfefe Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    That's why many of us gave up long ago. It's worth your sanity to give it a try. Nothing you do/say will help. Trust me. He's a lost cause.
    I give up too. But then my inner pedant sees something he posts and can't let it fo.

I'm here(ish) now too! 2-for-1 combo!!!!
    Toofer!

I give up too. But then my inner pedant sees something he posts and can't let it go!
    So I hope you're formulating a fact based response to my last post as I'm typing...

Or perhaps since this is a political thread, asking you to be unbiased politically is probably too much to ask... We ought not to be too hard on roofer too.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 31st, 2017 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    So I hope you're formulating a fact based response to my last post as I'm typing...

Or perhaps since this is a political thread, asking you to be unbiased politically is probably too much to ask... We ought not to be too hard on roofer too.
    Oh shit. Aren't you the one who refused to answer a basic question for what, ... months? Fuck off.

Benghazi was a random attack implemented by rabble rousers in a crowd of angry people. If it was planned (typical embassy attacks) there would have been a bomb used; see almost every other embassy attack.

Oh shit. Aren't you the one who refused to answer a basic question for what, ... months? Fuck off.
    I'm sure most of my responses seemed unacceptable to you, but I believe I've always responded. If anything took months, it's probably only because I missed it?

Benghazi was a random attack implemented by rabble rousers in a crowd of angry people. If it was planned (typical embassy attacks) there would have been a bomb used; see almost every other embassy attack.
    Anyway, I don't think we'll be able to find or google up facts about terrorists. We also don't have access to intel from CIA or whatever... so there's really no point to argue whether if that was planned or not. That was also not the point of contention. Security funding cuts is bad for any sort of attacks, planned or not.

I was mostly interested in knowing your response to this following question from my earlier post:
    Also, you really thought our government's responses to the attack and to the public afterwards were as good as it gets? Given our money and Intel limitations? Can you please try to leave partisan politics out and focus only on facts?