Page 925 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 425825875915923924925926927935975102514251925 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,250 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    He's like the overenthusiastic and slow kid in a class where the teacher's encouraging him to keep getting wronger.

There's no facial expression that can show the other students' whatthefuckness everytime Mr. McDonnell says: "that's terrific, Donnie!".
    acket.

Super Genius

Reading from his speech, Trump had a poignant comment about “discovery” and a journey that “will not only make us stronger and more prosperous but will unite us behind grand ambitions and bring us all closer together.” But the moment was short-lived as Trump ad libbed, “Wouldn’t that be nice? Can you believe that space is going to do that?”

Trump’s remarks began with the president’s usual boasting: “We’re going to lead again like we never led before.” But he then appeared to claim all of space for the U.S., calling it the “next great American frontier.

Our travels beyond the Earth propel scientific discoveries that improve our lives in countless ways here,” Trump said. "At some point in the future, we’re going to look back and say how did we do it without space?

"Know what this is? Space!" Trump said. "That's all it has to say is 'space.' There's a lot of room out there, right?" he continued, looking at Aldrin.
    "To infinity and beyond!" Aldrin riffed in reply, quoting the "Toy Story" character Buzz Lightyear. The assembled group broke out in laughter.
    But Trump continued.
    "This was infinity," he said. "Could be infinity, we really don't know yet. But it could be. There's gotta be something, but it could be infinity, right?"

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.

I'm still going with my theory that his toupee is a small insane animal, and is actually running his "brain", like the Ratatouille movie.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I have a feeling something big is about to go down regarding Trump-Russia....BIG, because Trump treasons the BIGGEST

I think he's warming up to poke North Korea - that should create a big enough distraction to stave off any more Russia stuff.

North Korea that just launched a missile that is actually capable of the range to hit a US city?

Also whats this bullshit of CNN tracking down the reddit user who made the gif of their logo getting beat up by trump at WWE and making him apologize or they'll release his actual name. btw they have 'reserved the right' to release his name in the future if they so choose.

Administrator
    NPR tweeted out the Declaration of Independence for the 4th of July. One of many reactions by people who didn't understand what they were reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen596 View Post
    North Korea that just launched a missile that is actually capable of the range to hit a US city?
    I'm only saying that he's handling it very Trumpishly.

Has he even said anything about it yet?

BTW China seems to be slowing cutting NK off. they were supposedly shutting down fuel transports to NK.