Page 929 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 429829879919927928929930931939979102914291929 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,290 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    The advantage we have with Trump is his inability to focus on anything, his unpredictability, and his "punch back so hard he hits himself" tendencies. He is making no friends, and is in fact a very powerful wedge between rank-and-file Republicans who will follow him regardless and what I would broadly call self-guided Republicans like McCain who will generally make decisions for themselves. He has a Republican Congress and a Republican Supreme Court and they can't agree with each other on what to fuck up or how. If the president was someone who could compromise or see reason or follow logic they'd probably all have fallen in line by now and would be getting things done. It's pretty super that they're not. And can't.
    Like this:

Analysis | One reason the GOP health bill is a mess: No one thought Trump would win
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Administrator
    Dear leader posted this about his experience at the G20 summit:

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!
    Few notes...

- Podesta hack was not the DNC hack. They were two separate incidents.
    - Podesta was not in charge of the DNC.
    - CIA is not involved in either investigation.
    - No they aren't.

Unfortunately it doesn't really matter what the truth is... 90% of Republicans will believe anything Trump says anyway.

I guess besides bragging about grabbing kitty cats, they have nothing else to talk about other than yesterday's fake news...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    What the fuck are you smoking Billi?
    acket.

Administrator
    I think he was referring to Trump tweeting that everyone's busy talking about Podesta not turning over an email server he didn't own to the CIA, while alluding to the 'ol "Grab 'em by the pussy" line. If I'm right, I'm going to go in for a frontal lobotomy because I do not like that any part of my brain can think like that.

Really? It made perfect sense to me. Maybe you need to wrap in Colin Farrell's interview?

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...colin-farrell/

Administrator
    Sarah Palin just tweeted out this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Palin
    Trump Gives Speech to the People of Poland, Says 14 Words That Leave Americans Stunned
    Which linked to the follow article on Young Conservatives website:

http://www.youngcons.com/while-overs...f=FacebookPost

That article makes no mention of "14" or "fourteen". I didn't notice any phrases 14 words long (though I have to admit I didn't count them all). Of course, 14 words along with a talk about "western values" triumphing over all those unwashed masses does make one think of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

I mean...this isn't even subtle.

EDIT: Also, fuck her for posting clickbait headlines.

EDIT 2: I found a couple of 14 word sentences. None that I would necessary characterize as leaving much of anybody "stunned", but I guess it's possible.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; July 7th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Maybe it's like a word search? Maybe it's like the first letter of each word combines into a 14 word sentence?