Page 932 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 432832882922930931932933934942982103214321932 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    Hey, you're the one who wanted to equate it by saying that Hillary knowingly broke the law when, as far as anyone can tell, she didn't. You can say all day long you think she's shady, but you specifically argued that she knowingly broke the law when the FBI disagrees with you.

Man, all I can do is encourage you is to reread. Maybe start with FOIA or NARA and work outwards. If your argument is she's ignorant and didn't know the law, well, fine, I'll grant you the technicality. But being ignorant is almost worst than being deceitful if you're the freaking Secretary of State.
    Last edited by thesameguy; July 9th, 2017 at 09:53 PM.

Okay, fair enough. Change "obviously" to "almost certainly"

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...f-donald-trump

That's a bit of a dismantling of Trump by an Aussie reporter.

Although if I choose to not like it then fake news.

Administrator
    Re this article: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/a-g...intons-emails/

Comey said the FBI found evidence of “potential violations” of federal law, but such cases are generally not prosecuted. “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey said.

It’s clear, though, that she violated department policies. Comey said, “To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.”
    Department policies != the law.

Hey, whatever. You read that however you want to read that.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    a Russian talking to an American about facts that could help that American isn't illegal.
    You did leave out the part about electoral politics. Hold it there.

If you go up one level, most governments have laws preventing foreign nationals from participating in politics in their country. That's even at the public debate level, which they may participate in, but they can't cross the line onto discussing electoral politics, much less present an opinion about a participant in electoral competitions. There's also laws against the use of resources from foreign nationals in elections. But this goes beyond, a government official works by using government funds, this isn't "a Russian", it's someone operating with foreign government funds not acting for individual reasons but on state policy. This proves the Russian state used funds to participate in American electoral contests which, I think is at least unlawful.
    acket.

Sometimes I really don't understand why politics can become so heated and single sided..., guys, remember TSG actually voted for Hillary! I'm the one who actually gave up on Hillary and gave my vote to Jill Stein! take it easy on him!

Another thing people are so hung up on is whether if something is 'lawful'. Is it because secular folks recognizes no bibles so law books is something they hang on to? Violation of a LAW is like an amazingly huge deal! Such as having sex with a person who's 1 day under age is a huge taboo, rape of whatever. However, if you do the same girl on her legal birthday then it's good job dude because no laws are violated!

Anyway, I get what TSG is saying, but I'm not going to bother getting into it... for obvious reasons.

Bottomline is that Trump is a much better playing and pushing legal limits to advance himself whether in business or in politics. At least he's better enough to beat Hillary..., one can only hope that Trump will soon push too hard to land himself in jail so that the nightmare can stop.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Dude, Donnie's not good at pushing anything.

He's a corrupt businessman with lots of friends that bail him out.
    He's an inept politician with the support of a corrupt party that is looking the other way; while the other party, they're just as inept at being opposition and they still haven't finished fighting between them.
    acket.

Anyway, reality is that Hillary was less than 'not good' because she lost.

IMHO, neither should be on the ballot... it's not like we don't have any other viable candidate available, it's just that the democratic establishment thought she should be next in-line. DNC could be right had the Republican establishment got things under control on their side..., too bad Donnie grabbed the cuntry by her pussy cat.