Page 966 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 4668669169569649659669679689761016106614661966 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 24806

Thread: Politics

So you do concede Romans didn't have data collected for the entire globe at the time?

Mo, stop torturing yourself... Nothing good comes from clicking "view post". NOTHING. Trust me.

Administrator
    It's having two "the"s in there that is maybe the most infuriating thing he's done thus far.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Someone remind me, when did the NYT apologize?
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

His pettiness is revealing. Someone who is confident in what they do and the results they get generally doesn't need to continually call attention to the failure of others. Take the high road, rise above it, move on. If you're really the superior party, don't play in the mud. He's not changing anyone's mind, and it's a bit pathetic he keeps trying.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    Someone remind me, when did the NYT apologize?
    They didn't: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ogized-bad-co/

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    His pettiness is revealing. Someone who is confident in what they do and the results they get generally doesn't need to continually call attention to the failure of others. Take the high road, rise above it, move on. If you're really the superior party, don't play in the mud. He's not changing anyone's mind, and it's a bit pathetic he keeps trying.
    That's funny that you think he(they)'d be above such pettiness. He's been saying/doing the same thing for over a year, and it's worked for him/them so far. Why stop now?

Administrator
    Wow, he must be really agitated. I think he's up to 12 or 13 tweets so far today, and still just ranting about the NY Times and Richard Blumenthal. No mention at all so far today about the 3 missing Marines in Australia or about the mosque bombing in Minnesota, but plenty of complaining that people aren't being nice to him.

EDIT: Nevermind. I hear that it's been pouring rain all day at his country club in New Jersey, so that's meant he's had to sit inside and stew all day rather than play golf.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; August 7th, 2017 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    That's funny that you think he(they)'d be above such pettiness. He's been saying/doing the same thing for over a year, and it's worked for him/them so far. Why stop now?
    I anticipated Kelly would get him to sack up a bit, but perhaps Kelly's influence just means he isn't tweeting about anything policy or job related, just inconsequential bullshit.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    so North Korea states a threat as usual, then Trump goes off the rails about Fire and biggest thing in history, etc., then NK says they're going to attack Guam.

I know that people don't think of Kim Jong Un as being a rational person, however I still believe if they were going to do something, they wouldn't SAY they were going to...they'd just do it.

However, I'm afraid of what Trump will do, especially since he'll do anything to distract from the Russia investigation.

Scary times