Page 978 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 4788789289689769779789799809881028107814781978 ... LastLast
Results 9,771 to 9,780 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    Are you sure?

Buying time is another perspective.
    Cuban missle crisis was another serious scenario in which buying time de-escalated the scenario.

Yeah, I saw something like "Just because you support Trump doesn't mean you are a racist, but it means it's not a deal breaker, which is kinda the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Back when Herr Drumpf was elected I wrote a post to Trump voters saying basically that regardless of why they voted for him they were ok with racism. It was far more eloquent than that. But, never mind.
    I remember that post well. I was still in shock from voting for a Democrat. It made me feel okay.

TRUMP: Mexicans are bad
    TRUMP: Muslims are bad
    TRUMP: Media are bad
    EVERYONE: what about Nazis
    TRUMP: let's not single anyone out

It's unfortunate but David Duke is not wrong: White America voted for Trump. Voter suppression is alive and well, and where White America goes, we all follow.

Thankfully resistance efforts are taking root in pro-Trump country — and women are leading the charge.

Administrator
    "What do the white nationalists actually want?"

Angry White Boys

Administrator
    Also, in other Trump criticizes Trump news, this tweet from 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    One of the hardest jobs in politics must be cleaning up after @JoeBiden gaffes. I feel sorry for his spokespeople.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...07831647027200

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    TRUMP: Mexicans are bad
    TRUMP: Muslims are bad
    TRUMP: Media are bad
    EVERYONE: what about Nazis
    TRUMP: let's not single anyone out
    Yeah, that's was really funny...

He usually just shoots from the hip, but in this case, he all of a sudden needs to take his time and examine all the evidences and get the facts straight...

What really is the value of asking him to denounce these groups? I think his numerous denouncements were all pretty meaningless.

I'm beginning to think that in times like these, we need to restrict freedom of speech.

All Nazi related stuffs need to be banned, whether it's flags or solutes or whatever... these things are now equivalent of screaming 'FIRE' in a crowded theater. Plus, we freaking fought a war against the Nazis, right? Couldn't we arrest Nazis as enemy of the state and send them to Cuba or something?

Anyway, likewise with confederate flags and KKK outfits.

Flaming touches should just be banned out of fire safety reasons.

Rather than asking politicians to call them out after the fact, they really need to denounce them NOW.

You may have your white rallies, but those offensive things can no longer be acceptable. If you show up to a rally like a Nazi or KKK, blue lives should crack down on them as if those white lives don't matter. Don't give the leftwing extremists any reasons to start any clashes.

If we continue on as is, civil war will probably happen before nuke war from NK.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 16th, 2017 at 09:11 AM.

Administrator
    Looks like he just yanked out the power cord when he realized he was losing at Mario Kart.

Rumor has it that Kushner got a call informing him that the vast majority of other CEOs were quitting en masse, so this appears to be a "You can't quit, you're fired!" tweet.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; August 16th, 2017 at 09:35 AM.