Page 979 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 4798799299699779789799809819891029107914791979 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 24776

Thread: Politics

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    What really is the value of asking him to denounce these groups? I think his numerous denouncements were all pretty meaningless.
    He built a campaign based on bashing the previous president over his terminology of Islamic terrorists. His followers perpetuated the lie that Obama was a Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer. Do you not see the hypocracy in this fact?
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    He built a campaign based on bashing the previous president over his terminology of Islamic terrorists. His followers perpetuated the lie that Obama was a Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer. Do you not see the hypocracy in this fact?
    Isn't it obvious that he is a hypocrite?

You really think I do not know that?

Has any of his past denouncements discouraged these groups from supporting him? No, I don't think so.

That's why I thought it's all pretty meaningless.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 16th, 2017 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post

Don't morally justify your hatred.

Swastika use is on the rise, but it's mostly due to ignorance. Not because these people are real Nazis.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...newstopstories
    Also, there's a difference between wanting somebody die and actually killing somebody.

We 'violently' fought the real Nazis because they were actually carrying out these hate crimes. That's real self defense.

Violently fighting somebody waving a Nazi flag now is not really self defense. Teaching him a lesson maybe.

Now, is that the only way to teach the ignorant? Or do we have other options?

We don't beat up kids at schools right? I really don't think beating up someone is the best way to teach anyone.

I don't need any terrorist groups to defend me. Thanks but no thanks. I can fight my own battles.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 16th, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Administrator
    I don't think I saw this posted. Vice had a reporter embedded with the alt-right/white nationalists/nazis/whatever you want to call them from before the initial torch march and on through the terrorist attack.

It's worth watching just to get a closer view. There is some pretty graphic footage of the terrorist attack which I personally found really hard to watch, but am glad that I watched the video overall.

Wow.

The leaders in the film are for sure real Nazis and don't even think Trump is good enough for them because his daughter married a Jew!

I guess the Antifa wasn't so bad..., all they were doing was just throwing piss and spraying mace... not doing anything lethal, but still not a very smart move considering how many guns these Nazis have...

There were also white supremacists from Canada showing up there... These rallies are now attracting Nazi's everywhere I guess.

People seriously need to stay the hell away from these rallies.

Someday, a white supremacist is going to die... and not only Antifa, but also BLM will be painted as a terrorist group too and all hell will break loose.

You know, if I were a foreign entity, whether Russia, China, terrorists cells, wishing to cripple America, I know I can't fight against USA's military and economical might, so meddling with its election results and fanning the flame of race relations should be able to see America self destruct.

I sincerely hope we won't end up like Syria... then the wall built by Mexico will be able to keep the American refugees out. Canada will wish that they built a wall.

Violence won't solve problems.

Even WWII didn't really solve the Nazi problem.

Hate will only beget more hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Someday, a white supremacist is going to die... and not only Antifa, but also BLM will be painted as a terrorist group too and all hell will break loose.
    A conversation at work drew the same conclusion. Even if the government doesn't come down on Antifa et al, the problem will be these white fuckers will change their plan from a show of force to a demonstration of force. It's a legitimate powder keg, and the government needs to unequivocally state these people have zero support from any legitimate organization. They need to know they're alone and there is no hope for success. If you want to be a white supremacist, fine, just do it somewhere else.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I never feed troll accounts on comments sections, FB and twitter, etc. though today I had an idea that I really wanted to post.....the de-motivational quote (and poster): "It could be the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others", though most are probably too stupid to understand what it means

Those tiki torches are so lame