Page 993 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 49389394398399199299399499510031043109314931993 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 24780

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    Well, this isn't at all terrifying.

(I got this image directly from Fox News Twitter feed, so it's almost definitely real).

That Vanity Fair article on the Princess Royal is great.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Well, this isn't at all terrifying.

(I got this image directly from Fox News Twitter feed, so it's almost definitely real).

I hate to say this, but I do think the news media is more dangerous, HOWEVER the problem is that the people taking that poll are usually blaming the wrong side for being "Fake news" while Alex Jones, Hannity, Rush Limbaugh are considered the "real" news.

Each side is terrified of and hates the other side. What's new?

I wish Bernie married a black chick... So that their kid can run as the nation's 1st black Jew and ideally as a republican, then maybe this new president would have a shot at bridging the big gap between our divided nation.

News Media is how Trump got elected. With all of the free coverage he got during the election.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    I hate to say this, but I do think the news media is more dangerous, HOWEVER the problem is that the people taking that poll are usually blaming the wrong side for being "Fake news" while Alex Jones, Hannity, Rush Limbaugh are considered the "real" news.
    Fair. I equated "News Media" with "Mainstream News Media", ala NY Times, Washington Post, Fox News, CNN, LA Times, etc. I left out Breitbart, Infowars, and The Daily Stormer from that.

Though, it could be argued that Infowars, Breitbart, and the Daily Stormer are also included in the white supremacist category.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    News Media is how Trump got elected. With all of the free coverage he got during the election.
    Didn't want to be the one to say it.

Not to mention their complicity in bleating "Benghazi/ her emails/ Clinton Foundation/ etc" at every point they could. While NOT really giving a fuck about Trumps problematic grab em by the pussy. Nor his bankruptcies. Nor his lack of any actual agenda. Nor his other unsavory acts in his past.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Each side is terrified of and hates the other side. What's new?

I wish Bernie married a black chick... So that their kid can run as the nation's 1st black Jew and ideally as a republican, then maybe this new president would have a shot at bridging the big gap between our divided nation.
    Blacks fucking rejected Bernie, by a country mile. Because while he said a lot of right sounding things, he didn't actually say anything that convinced them he would do anything to change anything. He continually couched the black economic situation in this country as a strictly economic thing, and completely ignored that racism of red lining, schooling, , geezuz do I really need to go over all this shit every fucking time.

Get over your adoration of Bernie. He IS NOT and WILL NOT be the Democratic nominee next time around either. No Democratic candidate will take the nomination without the backing of large numbers of black women, the highest voting demographic in the country, by the way. And my black sistas aint feeling what he's putting out.

That's why I said we need a black Jewish republican president...

Anyway, you really do think Hillary is the right candidate for the job huh? Not even Bernie could do better? Why do you think she can do better than Obama in the BLM front?

Maybe you're right, but the reality is that more than half of American voters disliked both Hillary and Donnie. I just don't like her nor do I like trump enough to give them my vote. Hillary can also say lots of great sounding things but I'm unconvinced she can walk the walk. If DNC can really walk the walk not just talk the talk, BLM would have no reason to start. Silicon Valley would also be fully diverse and not just full of white males who don't believe in white supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Blacks fucking rejected Bernie, by a country mile. Because while he said a lot of right sounding things, he didn't actually say anything that convinced them he would do anything to change anything. He continually couched the black economic situation in this country as a strictly economic thing, and completely ignored that racism of red lining, schooling, , geezuz do I really need to go over all this shit every fucking time.

Get over your adoration of Bernie. He IS NOT and WILL NOT be the Democratic nominee next time around either. No Democratic candidate will take the nomination without the backing of large numbers of black women, the highest voting demographic in the country, by the way. And my black sistas aint feeling what he's putting out.
    Here is the text that I wrote. Please, Please quote me where I said Hillary is better. Just requote my text and use the bold tag so I can see it for myself.

Then, when you're done doing that, you can apologise for putting words in my mouth.

And quit conflating issues while you're at it. And by that I mean insinuating that BLM is a strictly DNC problem/ creation and that somehow Silicon Valley hires according to the DNCs wishes.