Page 994 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 49489494498499299399499599610041044109414941994 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,940 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Why do I need to get over Bernie? Who's the better alternative?

Give me a good reason why then perhaps I will apologize for mistakenly believe that you think Hillary is better.

It's also quite amusing that you make the same errors that I do... When did I say BLM is an issue only for the democrats? All I was saying is that as bad as republicans are, democrats are not that much better. Poor blacks are disadvantaged in both red and blue states. White people also reign supreme in all states, just the angrier red states are having rallies, but the richer blue states, white people are just too busy making money on Wall Street and Silicon Valley. They have little reason to be angry at anyone.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 1st, 2017 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Didn't want to be the one to say it.

Not to mention their complicity in bleating "Benghazi/ her emails/ Clinton Foundation/ etc" at every point they could. While NOT really giving a fuck about Trumps problematic grab em by the pussy. Nor his bankruptcies. Nor his lack of any actual agenda. Nor his other unsavory acts in his past.
    Damn LIBERAL media!!!!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar

Seems like they've learned a thing or two from Trump.

2 Russians just came out of Consulate with cases.
    "What about the burning inside?"
    "There is no burning," says the woman (See smoke video)

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Am I the only one that's now seriously worried that Mr. Master Negotiator is going to get us all killed?

I get it, you want to get a better labor chapter in your trade deal with the ROK, but I just don't think now is the time. Not when they HAVE A FUNKING GUN TO THEIR HEAD, you fucking twat!
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama
    Dear Mr. President -
    Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.
    This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.
    First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.
    Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.
    Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.
    And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.
    Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.
    Good luck and Godspeed,
    What parts would YOU highlight for Trump?
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    now there's speculation that the Russians are giving weapons to NK....that's scary as fuck

In fairness, that's speculation.

Reprehensible. The US would never give weapons to a questionable foreign government.

acket.