View Poll Results: Who comes out a better professional once the flag falls for Abu-Double?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hamilton, like Senna, he will overcome intra-team adversity

0 0%
  • Vettel, eats his humble pie and learns from his mistakes

0 0%
  • Massa, peoves he can leave behind a hot young gun and a mortal blast to the head

0 0%
  • Kimi, he faces his complete nemesis, and learns to beat him in the end

4 80.00%
  • Nutcase, after conquering his own demons, he learns to lead a team

0 0%
  • Hulk, after being snubbed by top teams, clearly beats a relentless teammate

0 0%
  • Checo, after blowing his one shot, he relentlessly beats a more talented teammate

0 0%
  • Somebody else, Max Chilton, maybe?

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX

Yes it will. They will need radically different spring rates and damper rates.

Who is 'Nutcase'? Maldanado?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.

And rain spices things up.

Hamilton 6th, Bianchi 12th, Ferraris 19th & 20th.
    acket.

Tough luck (and partly strategy, but really mostly luck) for the Ferrari's and Williams. Opposite for the Marussias. Hamilton was beside himself in the post-qualy interviews. I don't know if it was his idea or the teams to abort the last lap, but I think he looked mad at himself. If it was the team, I think he'd have let us know.

Also, A bit of a lol, bit of a cry for both the first sessions ending under yellow because of the Saubers. What is happening over there?

Enjoyable race in the end. Feels bad to say it but I'm glad that Nico had a DNF, evens the Mercedes luck out and gives us back a genuine fight for the title. I'm happy to see Williams getting back up the front again, for the first part of the season they seemed to have forgotten how to run at the pointy end but they're starting to put it together now, well, Bottas is anyway.

Awesome battle between Vettel and Alonso, some of the best genuine wheel to wheel racing we've seen in F1 for years. And lol at the crying to mummy antics from both of them, I'm not sure if we're just seeing that because we have so much more access to team radio these days but they both need to shut the f up and drive. Was funny though.

And another great race from Danny Ric I've been following him pretty closely since his British F3 title but even as a fan I didn't expect him to be beating Vettel, especially in the two areas where Vettel was considered strong (outright speed/qualifying pace and tyre management)

Yeah, the whining was pretty lame, but the racing was great. Even though we still get the major understeer from the follower, it's much better than recent years it seems, allowing some actual racing.

Fantastic drive between Alonso and Vettel, and they both should just quit bitching and just drive.

Hmm, I just remembered about this:

payback?

What do you guys think of the rumoured trade between Mercedes and Ferrari for 2015. Alonso has recently said that he is in F1 to win titles, and Lewis would sure love some of the one-rooster policy.

I'd say Nico's and Massa's retirements have postponed any decision on the matter. I think that it hinges on Hamilton being relegated to second driver, the moment Mercedes decides for Rosberg to be their #1 driver and the team decides to keep Williams at arm's length/prepare for next year's car, that's the moment Lewis gives Luca the call.
    acket.