Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1213

Thread: Did we never make a motorcycle thread?

Get a bike to ride around NZ!

Junior Potato
    Fuck I know man. That thought went though my mind.

I have a good mate here on the Goldy who owns a Tuono in LA, and it’s an open offer to fly over there and borrow it as long as you pay for tyres and maintenance.

I’d be totally open to that offer but for the absolute shitfire of a situation those selfish cunts have made for themselves (our friends notwithstanding).

I sold the Super Duke today

It was a lot of fun, but with how little I ride it, how relatively boring (and dangerous) it is to ride around here in South Florida, a big move to Texas next month, and getting a new car, I had plenty of motivation to let it go.

But I'll miss it.

(Too bad you're on the other side of the world, RWA. I'd have given you a good deal )

Covid destroyed my plans to continue my "around the world in the USA" trip last year. Been jabbed. Have time, lets go!

Zurich today. Kansas is flat y'all. And big. And Zurich is in the middle. of. nowhere. I got there just before sunset, and by the time I found somewhere to eat it was nesarly two hours later. Errthang closes early in the middle of nowhere.

Can someone splain me why I booked a hotel in Wichita when in supposed to be in Topeka?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Zu...!4d-99.4381608

The arrow is on Zurich. I got to this hotel neat Wichita at 01:30hrs.

Now I gotta back track in the morning, hustle to the Evel Knevel museum in Topeka, then head to Kansas City to get some bbq with Godson.

Then off to Milan, Montreal, then Manila.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Covid destroyed my plans to continue my "around the world in the USA" trip last year. Been jabbed. Have time, lets go!

Zurich today. Kansas is flat y'all. And big. And Zurich is in the middle. of. nowhere. I got there just before sunset, and by the time I found somewhere to eat it was nesarly two hours later. Errthang closes early in the middle of nowhere.

Can someone splain me why I booked a hotel in Wichita when in supposed to be in Topeka?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Zu...!4d-99.4381608

The arrow is on Zurich. I got to this hotel neat Wichita at 01:30hrs.

Now I gotta back track in the morning, hustle to the Evel Knevel museum in Topeka, then head to Kansas City to get some bbq with Godson.

Then off to Milan, Montreal, then Manila.
    Sitting in the hotel, eating my breakfast minding my business. I'm weaing dark sunglasses.
    Guy wearing a Trump cap sits at a table across from me. I'm wearing a T shirt that says "when this virus is over, i STILL want some of you to stay away from me." He looks at me, nods, smiles
    The smile changes. Thats when I smile!!!

Sounds like a neat concept.

That was legit the best BBQ i've ever had y'all. Tyler took me to this joint, we chilled, talked about how much we hate billi Bernie riding in cold wet rain and other esoteric shit.

I'm 100 miles from wherever the hell i'm sposed to be tonight, but fukkit, i'm tired. Tomorrow is going to be a long day!

Where are the rest of your destinations?

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Where are the rest of your destinations?
    Headed to Montreal MO in a bit, then Manila AR after. I gotta be home tonight because I have an MRI tomorrow.

Kansas City has good BBQ?

There isn't any good BBQ in Denver at all, but if you ever get over this way, give me a shout.