Page 110 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1213

Thread: Did we never make a motorcycle thread?

5 hours from home in Searcy AR, where I bought this bike, I just got a hotel room for the night. I'm buggered.

Went to Cincinatti to hang with my cousin for a couple of days. Then Appleton, Wisconsin via Hell, Michigan to see friends. Thought about going to Mt Rushmore then heading home. Decided heading home directly was the smarter choice.

The roads in Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin are terrible. The 2 month old Africa Twin has nearly 6000 miles on it already. It's still awesome!

Just got the injections in my lumbar (2 at the tiny sum of $9500) and thorasic (I didn't want to know!) Icing the injection sites right now.
    I think i'll go wash the bike after this.

It's been a good week. Today was hectic. Seeing the doc on Friday and maybe Monday i'm back at work so I took the opportunity to haul ass to Kentucky and ride Tail Of The Dragon. What a legend! It lives up to the hype. Glad I went on a weekday too, rather than a weekend.

Hightailing it back home, stopped in Birmingham AL to get a hotel (hoping to got o Barber Museum/ Motorsports in the morning) and every. fucking. hotel. is. fully. booked. Literally.
    There's a Baptist convention or something. Ive had to backtrack ~40 miles north to find a room. Aye caramba

Junior Potato
    Man, sounds like fun. Including the no hotel bit!

Talking about weekday rides, I absolutely agree that it's the way to go, unless you're on a multi-day trip somewhere and a weekend is unavoidable. I'm lucky enough to get every Friday off so if I'm going for a spin that's the day I'll do it. Next Friday I'm going to go for a tootle down the coast and have a beer at the surf club at Rainbow Bay. It's not exactly a fang up to the mountains but it's beautiful down there at the beach.

I did the Great Ocean Road on Christmas Day - in the morning. Thats probably the only time its not crowded.

Junior Potato
    Perfect day for it.

The new Street fighter V4 looks killer

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Man, sounds like fun. Including the no hotel bit!

Talking about weekday rides, I absolutely agree that it's the way to go, unless you're on a multi-day trip somewhere and a weekend is unavoidable. I'm lucky enough to get every Friday off so if I'm going for a spin that's the day I'll do it. Next Friday I'm going to go for a tootle down the coast and have a beer at the surf club at Rainbow Bay. It's not exactly a fang up to the mountains but it's beautiful down there at the beach.
    That no hotel thing was a drag!!!! I'd been riding all day. The day started with a chat with the shrink, then the Barber Motorsports museum (bloody good job! Easily on par with the Mercedes and Porsche museums except they need to "theme" the bikes a little better and create more displays than just the motorcycles. Otherwise it's just a motorcycle collection in a nice building.) then the trip to Birmingham. Really frustrating going back to those exits that i'd passed and finding all the hotels booked.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    The new Street fighter V4 looks killer
    They're showing this off at Pikes Peak

(If you can't see it, check the Ducati FB page)