Thread: Rocksmith/Bandfuse

Administrator
    12/13 DLC - 3 Songs by Creedence Clearwater Revival

• Bad Moon Rising
    • Fortunate Son
    • Proud Mary

Tunings to be confirmed.

Administrator
    Big surprise update today answers probably one of the more common questions I see on RS forums - does the game support acoustic guitars?

The answer up until now has been "yes, as long as there's a pickup involved", but they just put out a patch to make acoustic work by just pointing any USB mic at it.

Administrator
    Sorry for the delay, life's been in the way.

12/20 DLC - 5 songs from Green Day

• 21 Guns (E standard, Alt. Lead)
    • Bang Bang (E Standard)
    • Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) (E Standard)
    • Longview (Eb Standard)
    • Wake Me Up When September Ends (E Standard)

Administrator
    1/3 DLC - 5 songs from U2

• Vertigo (E Standard)
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday (Eb Standard)
    • Where the Streets Have No Name (E Standard)
    • With or Without You (Alt. Lead / Alt. Bass [ Drop D ])
    • Beautiful Day (E Standard)

I'll be getting this one. I'd make a couple of adjustments if I could, but happy with it overall.

EDIT: Tunings
    Last edited by Tom Servo; January 2nd, 2017 at 11:51 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I bet it sounds totally different without the RS DSP. like if plugged an amp before it going to the realtone.
    acket.

Administrator
    Yep. There are a lot of people who do that too, run it into some sort of splitter - often then turning RS itself down completely and letting it just do note detection while they listen to themselves over their amp, as that makes it a lot harder to hide when you screw up.

I screw up enough that nobody, including me, wants to hear that. I may have come a long way on the guitar over the past 5(!!) years since RS1 came out, but I've got a hell of a long way to go still.

When I go to the "Shop" I'm not seeing all of the DLC. For instance, I went to go find FCPREMIX, and it's not there. I sort by date released, and the most recent song is from 2013. Help?

Administrator
    Steam? If so, the shop has never worked right in game. Go into the Steam store, search for Rocksmith + song name (or what I usually do if I'm looking for something recent, search for Rocksmith and then set the sort to "release date") and buy from there.

Another issue I thought was just a one off, but is now consistent. When I exit the game, my computer just freezes on black screens. Could be working in the background, can't tell, but my only option is to hard reset

Administrator
    Huh, now that I have not had a problem with. At least not with RS, Civ VI does it to me CONSTANTLY. For other reasons, I keep RS running in a window rather than fullscreen, that might be an option for you. Also means you can quit out of it a hell of a lot faster than going back through all the menus. My big problem, and it happens once out of every 4-5 times I play, is that the cable just stops responding. I'll be playing and suddenly start missing every note. The little speakers in the background show a constant noise coming out of them, but nothing is audible and I have to kill the game and restart. The cable itself still seems to be okay if I go into the microphone/audio properties in Windows, the little meter in there reacts to me playing on the guitar, it's just that the game seems to get stuck reading from the cable.

Ubisoft SF is pretty responsive on Twitter and Reddit's /r/rocksmith when it comes to bugs like that if you feel like hitting them up.

EDIT: Looks like the twitter handles you want are @UbisoftSupport and potentially @UbisoftStudioSF.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; January 4th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.