Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Look who's going to Autocross Dubai... because alien aka "Who da man? CudaMan!"

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Aaaaand Mardenborough gets the Muscle Milk seat for Sebring...

I wonder how Mardenborough and Ordonez would compare facing off with each other, since they're the two that have progressed the furthest from GT Academy.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Junior Potato
    Looks like they need more car to fit his name on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Looks like they need more car to fit his name on the side.
    I noticed that too.

Take my Z, please!

(that's what you're trying to sell, right? I forgot)
    Get that weak shit off my track

Do those other two guys keep putting the cars on class Pole like BH does?

Sorry but WTF is going on in Nissan USA? I can understand Jann in GP3 kinda, because the home of just about every multinational series is in the UK and he's English but putting him into a seat at one of the biggest races in the USA is retarded when there is someone just as good (IMO better!) who is actually AMERICAN, in an AMERICAN series at an AMERICAN track is bullshit. Sorry Bryan but you're getting the really shitty end of the stick here. I know you can't say too much but I have no doubt you're fuming about this.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I WILL DRINK A BEER IN ANGER FOR THAT.

Seriously, I am Nissan fan in part because they gave you your big break, but this kind of shit doesn't fly. I'm in full agreement with Mr. Paterson on this one.
    acket.

To be fair Mardenborough does have experience with P2 cars, and Muscle Milk is a championship contender in TUSC. And Mario, to be equally fair, it was Nissan's decision on the third driver in the car, not Muscle Milk. They are a Nissan backed team and Nissan decides where their drivers go, just as Porsche places their driver line-up across the numerous GT contenders.

Don't get me wrong, I know Bryan isn't getting the same opportunities many of the other graduates have had

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I understand that, but my Mexican IP address told Fb to take me to the Spanish Language Mexican Niissan Fb page, MM was my only venue for anger eruption.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; February 21st, 2014 at 08:39 PM.
    acket.

Nissan's motorsports programs in each territory arranges the drives. There is also a global operation, with drivers being exchanged to different races, series, and countries. I have the unique situation that I am not a part of that program, for reasons even I don't know, and I am always doing the best that I can with the backing I've got. I won't lie, I'm jealous of some of these other guys and the support they have especially since most of them came after me and I'm not slow (if J makes it to the pinnacle series I at least will always know I stacked up favorably when we were teammates). But publicly calling out a sponsor on it isn't the way toward a solution. You get more with honey than vinegar, or whatever. I definitely appreciate the support from all you guys (and more) but we need to go about it in a positive way.

Thanks.