View Poll Results: Who wins THE race?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jules Bianchi

2 50.00%
  • Mercedes

2 50.00%
  • Win? Vlad's got it in his trophy room already!

0 0%
  • Comedy option

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX

acket.

A couple of surprises, there's low tire wear! (And Pirelli brought the softest compounds, yay!) and high fuel consumption (sorry Ferrari).

What else, Horner and Marchionne have unfrozen the engines during 2015. Yay for cost saving measures!
    Haas is looking pro.
    FIA deems automatic speed limits at trouble zones feasible. Yay for coulda, shoulda, woulda.
    acket.

Yo, Angelo, is this Marchionne dork as spiteful as he looks in pictures? I mean, I've only known the cynical-comfortable at the top version of LDM, but I have to agree with Eddie Jordan on this one, Ferrari needs deserves someone with petrol running in his veins at the helm, and good ole Luca is not guilty of lacking that, I think. What do you reckon?
    acket.

I thought they had soft/medium (yellow/white), not the S/SS? I think given the unknown of a new track, they're being cautious.

Also, Lotus to Mercedes engines next year. Good for them. Hopefully the chassis and their part of the engine control aren't dogs like this year.

A bit drunk at the moment, so you must be right, mate.

Oh yeah forgot about that one. Shit car they made, though. Not even a Mercedes PU would put them past TR.
    acket.

1 - Ham - Ros
    2 - Bot - But
    3 - Kvy - Ric
    4 - Alo - Rai
    5 - Jev - Vet
    6 - Mag - Per
    7 - Gut - Sut
    8 - Grs - Eri
    9 - Hul - Mas
    10 - Kob - Mal
    11 - Chi

Magnussen and Hulk a 5-place gearbox change penalty, and maldonado from a new rule where he couldn't be penalized all 10 grid places in japan he gets 5 now.
    Massa had an electrical issue in Q1.
    acket.

Interesting new rule that one on Maldonado.

Also, gutted for Bottas, as he was on such a good lap until the last two corners. Maybe not a poll, but he would have had Rosberg.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Yo, Angelo, is this Marchionne dork as spiteful as he looks in pictures? I mean, I've only known the cynical-comfortable at the top version of LDM, but I have to agree with Eddie Jordan on this one, Ferrari needs deserves someone with petrol running in his veins at the helm, and good ole Luca is not guilty of lacking that, I think. What do you reckon?
    Mario, what if I tell you - really I'm *not* exaggerating - everyone in Italy hates Marchionne? EVERYONE. People like us. People not interested in racing. Grandmas. Kids. Worker Unions. People at the government. People at FIAT. Other entrepreneurs. Everyone really despises him. He's very obnoxious, aloof and plays basically always the "Oh, I don't care. This is it, my way. And this is a terrible country. America is much better, they give us money" card - meanwhile moving the fiscal side of FIAT (Actually the new born FCA - Fiat Chrysler bla bla) to London to avoid paying taxes in Italy.

Ferrari is doomed, and will have an SUV within 2 years.

More doomed than Russia?
    acket.