Page 109 of 144 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1432

Thread: What are you listening to?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    For some reason I never bought one of their studio albums (I think I borrowed the CDs from friends), but the glorious Bootleg Detroit green case sat on top of my cd player many a weeks.

It's confusing that Sandman had to go before his time, think of all the shit that he could have done when electronic instruments became viable for his style... anyway, how does the saying goes? "Punks grow old but they don't mature"? Cause I have a perfect example:

acket.

Listening to more Linkin Park. They must have over 50 songs on their Youtube channel, I've only been through about 10 or so. A lot of good ones that I've even bought.

The most moving song is obviously "One More Light", which they say was written for people who've lost loved ones, but posthumously applied to Chester Bennington himself in the video. I listen to it frequently to remember my friend who died last year. I get emotional when listening to it. I think it's healthy to release some sad energy every now and then. Might post it to his Facebook on the one year anniversary of his death.

LP was such a great band. I wish I appreciated them more in yesteryear, but I'm glad I'm familiarizing myself with their music more and more. I wonder what the future will look like. Shinoda said they're definitely not looking to replace Chester, but if a new lead singer emerges it would have to be organically. That makes sense.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    yeah, I loved Linkin Park also...though I only listened to their first 2 albums (3 if you count Reanimation, which was also very well done)

I've had this song going through my head all day after seeing Kentucky Headhunters on Saturday night. Great live band. One thing that makes a show all the more enjoyable is seeing the band actually smiling and having a great time on stage.

Rich, what was the name of the movie you recommended a while ago, a found-footage documentary thing about a hippie band that got into a car crash on the way back from their recording sessions?
    acket.

Novem.

Thank you.
    acket.

I still have the DVD and the soundtrack but hadn't even thought of it in a long time. I saw it in '06, but it may be a few years older than that. Time fucking flies.

Anybody know if a full recording of Kendrick Lamar with the National Symphony Orchestra at The Kennedy Center was ever released?
    acket.

Lately I'm listening to Old Time Radio (again).

Here's a show at least as good as any other of its era. It's a drama anthology series, meaning each 30-minute episode is completely different than the others (like The Twilight Zone, for example).

Tired of the everyday grind?

Ever dream of a life of romantic adventure?

Want to get away from it all?

We offer you...ESCAPE!

Click the link and scroll down. It's free to stream or download.

Also, "romantic" was used to mean exciting and thrilling more than the lovey-dovey stuff, if you know what I mean.