Page 105 of 139 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1381

Thread: Cuda's Cars, v2.0

5'11", 32" inseam, so also tall in the torso. I like to sit fairly upright in cars for the most part. Zero gangsta lean here.

I have plenty of headroom in the 350Z so despite the sunroof in the taller G35 I was surprised.

NBs are a challenge for me with the top up, too, but the windshield frame isn't directly in my line of sight.

Ffff... I've got a line on a lifetime CA enthusiast owned manual wagon now, and I still haven't found a G35 to test drive. The BMW wagon is pre-facelift and black, so not ideal from that perspective. But it has RWD, Sport package, nice wheels and tires, Konis, lots of recent maintenance, very clean in and out, all the usual stuff that I want that is hard to find. I'm definitely going to sleep on it. So close, yet... not as close as I'd like. Oh and a salvage title due to a small hit (have photo of the hit, it's not concerning).

As long as you're not worried about resale, go for it!

Back from my little unintended hiatus of not being able to log in.

Still on the hunt for a new daily. Today I found a car somewhere in PA. I'm not sure it's The One, but I'm looking into it. Maybe.

The 350Z hit 120k miles recently and is due for some maintenance. A couple weeks ago I replaced the MT fluid, put on new brake rotors, and installed an aftermarket diff bushing to replace the leaking OEM one. I still hate bushing work. More to come.

Not much else has changed lately.

A bunch of us here if you need some on-site tire kickers. Unfortunately I'm out of state until May 10th, but it's a standing offer from me at least.

Tampa tire kicker here.

The car is in the Westchester/Philly area. It's a 2011 328i in blue/saddle. There's apparently a BMW specialty shop around there called Bimmerworks. It's looking like I'll call them Monday about doing a PPI on this car. Never had one done before but I've always heard it's a good idea with German cars. This car is missing a few options I'd like but I have found almost no cars that come even close, so I'm resigning myself to either missing a few things or just not having a car. Finding a 6MT/Sport car is hard enough to begin with. This one has that, plus the heated seats, split fold rear seats, xenon headlights, and under 100k miles. On the downside it has only the basic stereo (bleh) and doesn't have Comfort Access. The latter I can probably live without.

The underside pics the owner provided don't show any real rust, which surprised me a little.

If it checks out and we agree on a deal, I'd probably fly out May 4-5 timeframe to drive it home. If so I'll have to see who of you are along the way!

I'm starting to get excited about the car, which usually means I'm going to end up with it (as long as something doesn't go sour).

Even found a 1-way flight for <$100 on a Tuesday. If I can make that work with the owner that'd save me a bunch.

I love German names for things... the color is TIEFSEEBLAU.

Here are a few pics:

Last edited by CudaMan; April 27th, 2019 at 10:55 PM.

Nice!

You are not really missing anything with the difference between 5 and 6 gear manual.

Oh, the only other choice of transmission on the E90 328i is the 6spd automatic. 99% of them came so equipped.

I'm becoming a little concerned with road rash and windshield pitting having now learned what PA uses on the roads in winter. The salt would concern me too but the underside of the back of the car looks pretty reasonable to me.