Page 42 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuda's Cars, v2.0

Given there is sufficient shock travel and no change to the spring free length, yep. Unless maybe you haven't driven it and the suspension is jacked out and not in their natural resting place.

If it is a zero droop design, or if the pressure of the shocks themselves changed, the suspension will have a different ride height. I would contact the company for input.

Definitely not zero droop. Gotta have some droop with a torsen!

Gas pressure shouldn't have changed according to ProParts.

I'm now wondering if I forgot a spacer or isolator in the rear spring assemblage, but I don't think so. I don't believe either OEM rubber isolator is to be used with the aftermarket rear spring/perch/mount. I've asked the previous owner for confirmation, but I remember being able to take the whole aftermarket spring setup out as one piece, I set it aside in the garage stacked as it would have been in the car, and never touched it. Three cheers for tiny helper springs you can compress by hand.

So it turns out I'm a forgetful idjit (I know, shock surprise!). I was indeed supposed to re-use one of the OEM rubber isolators in the spring bucket. It's been so long since I removed the race suspension, and I didn't take photos, so I forgot. Silly me.

Derp?

Hey Bryan... this isn't really what this thread is for, but...

Wanna be on my 15 year old son's team for the 24 Hours of Daytona on iRacing next weekend? (23rd & 24th)

(You never know unless you ask, right? )

They could use a West Coast driver... right now they have 2 in Florida and 1 in Vermont. They're gonna run a DP. I asked Ed (NoQuarter), but he doesn't have time. I work all weekend. My son is faster than I ever was (GB24Hours) at GT or GPL.

Get that weak shit off my track

That is not a valid link.

Sonofa...

Now?

Get that weak shit off my track

Oh yeah, that's it.