Page 350 of 500 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4999

Thread: What are you watching?

Let me be the first to give everyone the green light to watch Raised by Wolves on HBO. Fucking amazing so far...in my opinion of course.

Starting the second season of The Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Starting the second season of The Boys.
    Steam rolled the first three episodes.

Restarted my Shudder sub.

My wife, daughter and I finally were able to see Hamilton. By far one of the greatest pieces of art ever created. Just plain brilliant. Instantly jumped into my top 3 movies/shows of all time.

My daughter and I went canoeing today and while we slowly paddled down the lazy river, we sang songs from it. I know it is a connection that we will have for the rest of our lives.

Did they release The Boys like that for season 1? Watched ep.1, but I might wait until they're all out to binge.

Finished Umbrella Academy season 2. Excellent.

Got my girlfriend to watch a couple of our generation's classics, Office Space and The Princess Bride, neither of which she had seen. She loved them both, and there were about a dozen, "Oh that's where that meme is from."

Also got her through Star Wars up to Ep. VIII before running out of time. She'll have to watch RoS on her own. We also skipped Rogue One to come back to, which is sad, since it's probably the best of the 5 modern ones. We did a weird order too. I couldn't decide if I should go in release order or chronology. She hadn't seen any, but already knew the big father twist, so we started with New Hope, and then went in chronological order (so IV, I, II, III, V, VI, VII, VIII). A bit weird, but I think it make the prequels better if you know a little about Darth Vader and Luke, but not too much. She didn't realize Anakin was Vader until towards the end of the Attack of the Clones .

On planes, I watched Richard Jewell (pretty good, though I felt a bit of the Clint Eastwood driven propaganda) and the new version of The Lion King, which was also pretty good.

Watched Spider-Man: Far From Home. It was quite a mess of a movie.

Watched American Murder: The Family Next Door. It was disturbingly shocking to say the least, and overwhelmingly sad.

Brought back memories of Susan Smith. I can’t believe I don’t remember hearing about this on the news in 2018.

I really enjoyed Utopia on Prime. Probably the best thing John Cusack has done in years.

Archer is back for season eleven. Watched the first four episodes today and it's just as good as it ever was.

Fargo, season four, has just started. Chris Rock and Jason Schwartzman star and Timothy Olyphant is along for the ride as well.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Utopia - I've probably talked about how much I liked the original british series on here. Haven't been able to start it because my wife has been spending every evening trying to make a writing deadline, but finished last night.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Congrats on that!
    acket.