Page 447 of 501 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5001

Thread: What are you watching?

I accidentally stumbled upon Bridge Of Spies. Wow. What a surprise. I don't remember hearing about it when it was new. It's free (with commercials) on Amazon Prime in the USA right now.

Excellent movie.

It's underrated, yeah. I believe I saw that one in theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Just never forget: Elaine Benes dated both Walter White and Saul Goodman on Seinfeld.
    Also Walter and Newman tripped the Dance Dance Revolution light fantastic on Malcolm in the Middle.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    It was a great ending, me bruv.

Later this year I’m going to rewatch this entire series from beginning to end.

It was so good, especially this final season.

I am sad that the Breaking Bad universe has now officially come to an end.
    At least they went out on a high note, bruv.

George, that is Free Vee(IMDBTV with a new name). They have some interesting stuff.

^ Oh? I'll have to check that out. Thanks s'pimp. I like free services like Roku and Pluto, even with commercials.

The movie started on the AMC channel, and I wasn't even looking for a movie at the time; I wanted to see if the local stations had interrupted regular afternoon TV (Judge Judy, Jerry Springer, etc.) with weather reports since it seemed like the flash flooding they forecast in the morning was upon us in a big way by then. Instead I saw the beginning of the movie when the TV started on AMC and it reeled me in like a fish. After a few of AMC's notoriously frequent and long commercial breaks, I searched for the movie on the TV's Home screen and it came up on Amazon (I thought). It still had commercials, but at least I could pause it along the way.

But, get this: when it got to a commercial break at one point, I watched them all (they have a handy countdown timer as to when the movie will resume) and then paused the movie as soon as it restarted because I knew I had to leave for a while and wanted to get the commercials over with. When I came back an hour or more later, it made me watch them again before I could continue! Seems to me I had already "paid" for the next segment.

It reminded me of YouTube, which seems to be showing more and more commercials every day and it also will make me watch commercials again if I pause after watching them with the same thought process: "when I come back, it'll be ready to go!"

I know, I know: First World Problems.

Reservation Dogs season 2 is amazing. Still killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I love it!

Watched Basic Instinct last night for probably the 20th time. Just for the hell of it. I like to watch it every few years or so. The idea was to get me refamiliarized so I can watch Basic Instinct 2 right after, which I'd been avoiding like the plague. Went over to Prime Video to start the sequel, but decided to check out the trailer first and was instantly put off. I still kinda want to watch it...but also kinda don't. The urgency has diminished greatly after seeing the trailer.

New GoT is good.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    New GoT is good.
    I totally forgot about it. I'll wait for a few episodes to pass before starting it.