Page 353 of 500 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4999

Thread: What are you watching?

Just watched a new episode of My Next Guest with Dave Letterman, where he interviews Robert Downey Jr. in a fantastic and uplifting interview. RDJ opens up with great candor and in detail about his past issues with drug and alcohol addiction, and we learn about Dave’s previous addiction as well. He’s such an inspiring figure who leads by example and really represents hope for others.

Plus I’m always hoping he’ll give us one more performance as Iron Man one day.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I think when COVID is starting to go away, certain things may get pushed to promote people going back to the movies again (however they will watch them). Something tells me RDJ could be convinced possibly.

My daughter has become obsessed with Harry Potter, thus we have been watching the movies. In like the past 2-3 weeks she has watched all of them multiple times. Viewing them together, we are only up to Goblet of Fire.

Myself, I never saw the Half Blodd Prince or the Dealthy Hallows, so for me I will actually get to see what happens for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    I think when COVID is starting to go away, certain things may get pushed to promote people going back to the movies again (however they will watch them). Something tells me RDJ could be convinced possibly.
    I think if Covid doesn’t go away anytime soon it’ll be the end of big blockbuster movie productions as we know it. There will be a major correction in big actor’s salaries as most everything will go direct to streaming. This might be the beginning of a major paradigm shift in the film industry.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    devil all the time
    acket.

I'm not exactly sure that budgets will go down for "blockbusters" going straight to streaming.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Well without anticipated box office revenues it would be hard for studios to justify big budget productions. They would lose a lot of money. I don't know the exact figures, but I'm pretty sure streaming revenues are a fraction of movie theater. Unless everyone raises their subscription fees all at once. It's a strange new time we're living in. I hate the idea of getting used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Well without anticipated box office revenues it would be hard for studios to justify big budget productions. They would lose a lot of money. I don't know the exact figures, but I'm pretty sure streaming revenues are a fraction of movie theater. Unless everyone raises their subscription fees all at once. It's a strange new time we're living in. I hate the idea of getting used to it.
    If the theater model completely goes away, I would expect premium releases on streaming services, like Mulan did, to become more prevalent. You get the initial sale plus more subscribers.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Finished the second season of The Boys.

Spoiler:
    It was satisfying to see Meave, Annie and the Female kick the shit out of that nazi cunt Stormfront.
    Spoiler:
    Jenson Achles will be in season three as Soldier Boy

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Wouldn't it be something if studios had to rely on novel ideas and creative story telling to sell a movie instead of whatever it is Michael Bay does?