Page 231 of 499 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Just finished season 4 of Bosch on Amazon. Such a great series.

Expanse.

Still so so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    No idea if this will work, but Mo, here's a flow chart for you:

I like this chart, but my pedantic side is twitching...

The events of Dr. Strange occurred AFTER Civil War. Remember before Strange's car accident he was on the phone and refusing to work on "an Air Force colonel with a spinal injury" because it wasn't exciting enough...

Quote Originally Posted by JSGeneral View Post
    The events of Dr. Strange occurred AFTER Civil War. Remember before Strange's car accident he was on the phone and refusing to work on "an Air Force colonel with a spinal injury" because it wasn't exciting enough...
    Actually to me you are not pedantic, it is a big error. It's nothing serious, but continuity wise Dr. Strange comes after Civil War and there are no doubts about it.
    I miss still Thor: Ragnarok, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Black Panther.
    I'll watch Thor 3 just out of completeness since I've found the first two movies horrid, I'll skip Spider-Man because it will be the usual yadda yadda and I always loathed Peter Parker... Black Panther not anymore in cinemas here, not yet in Blu-ray. SIGH.

By a show of hands, who here has seen all the Marvel movies (well except the latest 2, but will ASAP), and loves the whole universe, but has never read a comic book?

Just me?

Okay.

I was surprised to see that, on that chart, I've watched 4.5 of those movies. That's 1.5 more than I would have guessed. Iron Man 1-3, Thor (was staying at someone's house, they picked), and half of CA:FA (what a bore).

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    By a show of hands, who here has seen all the Marvel movies (well except the latest 2, but will ASAP), and loves the whole universe, but has never read a comic book?

Just me?

Okay.
    I've seen all of the MCU movies except Thor 2....never read a comic book in my life, but I LOVE the MCU movies. They started out with relative realism in Iron Man and IMO once you've "bought in" to it, the rest comes easier.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    I was surprised to see that, on that chart, I've watched 4.5 of those movies. That's 1.5 more than I would have guessed. Iron Man 1-3, Thor (was staying at someone's house, they picked), and half of CA:FA (what a bore).
    CA:WS is a HUGE improvement and still one of the best in the series...probably still #2 or #3 on my list

Yeah, I've heard that about WS.

Altered Carbon