Page 253 of 500 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 4995

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Loved Highway to Heaven. Landon and Victor French had really good chemistry.
    Yeah, and the Ford LTD too...

I watched Terrifier the other day. I’m running an older version of Netflix on my Blu-ray player and the covers of each movie change frequently. This one changed a few times and always caught my eye, as the clown looked hilarious.

The movie itself was pure garbage. Utter brutality and gore. Not really my cup of tea these days. Don’t know how people can watch that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    I read your whole post and retained only the words "Doogie Howser", everything else was a blur.
    Last night I was up in the middle of night, partly fiddling with recorders, and flipped around looking for things to watch. Time passes much more slowly if you watch something on TV which is not a game show. And that's probably a good thing.

I ended up watching the conclusion of Greased Lightning a 1977 biopic, starring Richard Pryor, loosely based on the true story of Wendell Scott, the first African American to win a major NASCAR race.
    Last edited by SportWagon; September 26th, 2018 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I watched Terrifier the other day. I’m running an older version of Netflix on my Blu-ray player and the covers of each movie change frequently. This one changed a few times and always caught my eye, as the clown looked hilarious.

The movie itself was pure garbage. Utter brutality and gore. Not really my cup of tea these days. Don’t know how people can watch that shit.
    Watched that one last night, bruv. Not much going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SportWagon View Post
    Last night I was up in the middle of night, partly fiddling with recorders, and flipped around looking for things to watch. Time passes much more slowly if you watch something on TV which is not a game show. And that's probably a good thing.

I ended up watching the conclusion of Greased Lightning a 1977 biopic, starring Richard Pryor, loosely based on the true story of Wendell Scott, the first African American to win a major NASCAR race.
    I loved Greased Lightning. Probably my favorite racing movie ever. One of Pryor's best roles.

Fondly recalls Bruce Dern and the Lost Drive-In . . .

I watched Dave Made a Maze. Lame.

Watched Shot Caller. Great film.

Quote Originally Posted by SportWagon View Post
    No more 1975 Match Game, etc.
    No more Match Game? Say it ain't so!

I watched that show as a kid and to this day, when someone says, "He was so __________..." (could be anything - fat, drunk, tired, hard-working, inventive, depressed, etc.), I want to shout out, as the audience did, "How __________ was he?!"

Started watching The Sinner, starring Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman. It’s unbelievably great so far. Watched 5/8 episodes last night, but couldn’t finish the rest because it was 1:30am.

Super addictive show.
    Last edited by sandydandy; October 3rd, 2018 at 04:31 AM.