Page 205 of 501 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 5001

Thread: What are you watching?

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    I watched about three episodes of S1 and then never went back. Mostly apathy, nothing against the show but the whole tent thing just didn't work for me.

So it was "too in tents" for you?

.....in other news, I also am catching up on The Orville episodes....and episode 7...wow, really good analogy to modern connected society

Spoiler:
    they go to an earth-like planet where the worth of everyone is decided by an upvote/downvote button on a badge, once you reach enough of downvotes, you get reprogrammed

I was trying to give the new Top Gear a chance to get into a groove. IDK if it'll happen... the forced jokes are horrible.

Top Gear, or Grand Tour?

Top Gear reboot I enjoyed once they ditched the incredibly annoying DJ frontman. Matt Leblanc is actually not a bad dude from what comes across in the show. He's not super spontaneous, but that might come with time.

Grand Tour, not so much. Too stuck in their familiar routine. I enjoy their adventure episodes, and some of their cheap car challenge episodes (generally speaking).

Weirdly, Top Gear USA (not the first season obviously) I actually miss. Nothing but adventure / cheap car challenge episodes, and I found the big dude with the beard to be an adorable car geek.

Rutledge Wood?

New Top Gear UK might as well not exist for me. I'm sure Matt Leblanc is a good guy and all, but get real with that.

Exact opposite for me. Really grew to enjoy the new Top Gear as the season progressed--Chris Harris is awesome and has always been awesome, and Matt LeBlanc is a serious car guy who really seems to care about the job. I certainly don't HATE the Grand Tour, but it feels a bit old hat.

I've had a terrible dislike for Chris Harris for a long time so that's part of it. The show was a non-option from the start for me.

Well yeah, if you hate Chris Harris, it's going to be not for you.

Loved the second season of Top Gear. It was a lot better once they got rid of that annoying ass ginger.

Oh, I do mean Season 2 onward, yeah. I didn't even bother watching S1 to be honest.