Page 370 of 501 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5001

Thread: What are you watching?

Junior Potato
    Hot damn Vision is a smooooth talker. Jesus.

WandaVision finale.
    Spoiler:
    It was decent. Not as great as I had hoped. Would’ve been nice to see a Doctor Strange cameo. I was also soured on the bait and switch with X-Men Quicksilver. Oh well. This will set up the next Doctor Strange movie, which is said to tie into a scene from Logan, which will be great.

Also watched Centigrade, which was 90 minutes of my life that I will never get back. The acting was terrible. Total lack of chemistry between the husband and wife. It was so bad that halfway through I just read the spoilers. Watched to the end anyway.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I watched nearly all of the X-Men related movies over the past 2 weeks, in case they are relevant to the MCU in the future. Definitely not great films, but entertaining enough?

Logan I just watched and it did kind of bother me that the generous black farming family all got brutally murdered. I know people have been more sensitive to how black people are portrayed in the movies and some of it was a bit too much, but it just bothered me, they didn't deserve that. At least the racist rednecks also got killed

Junior Potato
    I'm hearing that the X-Men movies will be rebooted with a new cast, save for the established appearances in Deadpool.

But that will be kinda weird because Josh Brolin would then play two different villains in a linked continuity, and Deadpool is itself a continuation of the X-Men series.

But I hope they can get around that, because you can't have X-Men without Wolverine, and you can't have Deadpool without Ryan Reynolds.

Just finished the latest season of The Expanse.

Spoiler:
    That was a cheap-ass, anti-climactic way to kill off Alex, WTF? Reminds me of the Poochie episode of The Simpsons. Wikipedia: "...it contained a hastily animated, retroscripted segment stating that Poochie had decided to return to his "home planet", and that he died on the way there."

End of the Expanse:
    Spoiler:
    The actor got into some trouble, but it didn't pop up until after the season had been shot. They announced he was no longer on the show, and then did some editing and (I assume) very limited shooting to set up that Bull guy as his replacement.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Love that show so much.

Administrator
    Finished Lilyhammer. Loved it.

Wife is into The Crown, I'm having a hard time getting into it, but I think that comes from growing up in a household that watched nothing but Masterpiece Theater and Mystery on PBS. Hoping to convince her to watch The Expanse instead.

The Expanse:

Spoiler:
    Yes it did suck, but they were kinda backed into a corner, the actor was "cancelled." It sucks, because the CHARACTER Alex was charming and great. But really, we have Cas Anvar to blame.

Interestingly (SPOILERS FOR THE BOOKS!) Aversarala dies this way instead of Alex, suddenly due to High-G maneuvers. So I have a feeling that's not gonna happen on the show now, yay!

‘Jack Reacher’ Star Alan Ritchson on Scoring the Lead Role in the Amazon Series and What Fans Can Expect

...they’re going to be adapting one book per season, and they’ll be starting with the first Jack Reacher book, Killing Floor...
    Killing Floor is the first and one of the very best Reacher novels. A whole season - even with the short seasons they have these days - of just that book could be excellent.