Page 232 of 499 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Let's change gears to another Marvel franchise...

Deadpool is back at it promoting his upcoming movie, but this time with a music video. You should watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGeneral View Post
    I like this chart, but my pedantic side is twitching...

The events of Dr. Strange occurred AFTER Civil War. Remember before Strange's car accident he was on the phone and refusing to work on "an Air Force colonel with a spinal injury" because it wasn't exciting enough...
    It's not in time order, but rather it's a storyline based flowchart. Otherwise GOTG 2 would be right after GOTG, for example.

I have a spreadsheet of all MCU properties in rough time order, but that's over the top for my intention with that chart

Avengers: Infinity War
    Awesome, thought it was better than even the first Avengers, Captain America: Civil War and Thor: Ragnarok, until ...
    Spoiler:
    ... they 'killed' Spidey, which makes me think there's going to be some cop-out outcome in the sequel where just about everyone is brought back.
    Totally agree with the Dr Strange comment; he saw something or put some other spell on the time gem.
    Plus, Gamora gave up the Soul gems location too easily and no one was really willing to sacrifice Vision.

Still the best of the MCU, and that's saying a lot
    I can definitely see how this would be a wtf-this-is-over-the-top-and-confusing movie if you didn't see at least 10 of the previous MCU films

Quote Originally Posted by balki View Post
    Avengers: Infinity War
    Awesome, thought it was better than even the first Avengers, Captain America: Civil War and Thor: Ragnarok, until ...
    Spoiler:
    ... they 'killed' Spidey, which makes me think there's going to be some cop-out outcome in the sequel where just about everyone is brought back.
    Totally agree with the Dr Strange comment; he saw something or put some other spell on the time gem.
    Plus, Gamora gave up the Soul gems location too easily and no one was really willing to sacrifice Vision.

Still the best of the MCU, and that's saying a lot
    I can definitely see how this would be a wtf-this-is-over-the-top-and-confusing movie if you didn't see at least 10 of the previous MCU films
    The current thought is that
    Spoiler:
    Everyone that turned to dust is inside the Soul Stone and in Avengers 4 they'll work out some way to reverse the change and everyone will come back. But possibly at the cost of some or all of those that survived. I mean they've already announced another Spider-Man and Black Panther film so they'll be back.

Fox just canceled Brooklyn 99 and Last Man on Earth.

Booo!!

This a day after announcing the purchase of a bunch of Sinclair/Tribune stations for nearly a Billion.

Man the Expanse is getting crazy good!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    Man the Expanse is getting crazy good!

Aaaaand, now that's canceled too.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8346301.html

Hopefully Netflix picks it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post

Booo!!...
    Boo ineed
    Captain Ray Holt (played by Andre Braugher) is probably the funniest character on currently TV

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post

They also cancelled The Mick. Only thing that can come from that is new seasons of It's Always Sunny...