Page 451 of 501 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 5001

Thread: What are you watching?

Jupiter in opposition...
    at a night sky near you

Junior Potato
    Best show in the entire solar system.

Junior Potato
    I watched Thor: Love and Thunder the other day.

Bit shit, some cringe moments, but good story. 5/10 melons.

Spoiler:
    If I was to re-write it, I'd focus more on the origin story part of Mighty Thor and have it fill out the whole movie, rather than just: oh whoops she's a Thor now, in the first 30 minutes. That bit had lots of potential which was just ignored.

Typical of a Taika Waititi films, the cameos really shine. There are a handful of really great bit-parts here.

I came across a fun show called "i'm sorry" on HBO Max (it's on some other platforms as well). It ran for two seasons and was picked up for a third season which was eventually killed by COVID.
    It was created by Andrea Savage and Jason Mantzoukas. They're playing comedy writers and it centers mostly around Andrea's family. Very simple premise but the writing is fun. Lots of fun supporting cast like Judy Greer, Martin Mull, Kathy Baker.

It's like a more grounded version of The League but kind of gives off that same vibe. Which makes sense given the crossover in talent.

NSFW explicit language:

I knew going in that She-Hulk was just going to be a week to week lawyer show, a very different style from the rest of the MCU series which were more like a long movie spread across episodes. I've really enjoyed it, the format, the tone, the writing, the subtle, small looping rather than one big arch, and the fact it's just having fun with things.
    Last edited by Kchrpm; September 27th, 2022 at 09:52 AM.

Watched Possessor last night. Thought it was quite excellent. A mind bender for sure. Great acting and cast.

Getting ready to watch Volume 3 of Unsolved Mysteries. Been waiting all year for this. Interesting how they’re releasing three episodes at a time over the next three weeks. I can live with that.

Finished Season Four of Better Call Saul. It has become a late-night obsession. I'll plan to just watch fifteen or twenty minutes before bed, but then a couple hours go by before I know it.

Don't get me wrong; I can't wait to see more. But, I thought...

Spoiler:
    ...they could have ended it right there after S4. Instead of a season-ending cliffhanger, it was like a satisfying reward for making it through 40 episodes.

And I just learned that season six isn't yet on Netflix, so I guess I'll have to watch Breaking Bad in the meantime, after I finish S5 of BCS, of course.

But, unlike Saul, which makes me want more, when I've tried BB before I was actually glad when episodes ended because they weren't fun to watch. I wonder if it will still be that way.

We watched BB for about two seasons and then stopped because of a lack of interest. People kept saying "it'll get real good next episode/season" but it never did. I think it's because there are no likable characters.

I just finished S5 of Better Call Saul as well. Debating paying for S6.
    [oo) [|||] [|||] (oo]
    (_/__\_____/__\_)