Page 203 of 500 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 4995

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Finally watched Thor:Rangnarok. I did think it was a bit too silly at times, however I never thought things weren't funny and the audience I was with (practically full theater) seemed to enjoy all of it.

My questions going forward
    Spoiler:

Did Loki steal the Tesseract?
    Isn't there another infinity stone that was supposed to appear soon...maybe its in Black Panther?
    Will Thor grow his hair back by Infinity War?

All of your questions and more are answered in the newly released Infinity War Trailer!!!

Boom!

OMG WANT!

Can't wait!

You know when you eat a pack of skittles and you start off one by one. When you're close to the end you dump the entire rest of the bag into your mouth and it tastes like rainbows and sunshine. I feel like each Marvel movie thus far is a single candy and we're getting the rest of the bag in Infinity Wars.

Finishing up the final season of Longmire.

I wonder what is going to happen after these movies. I'm kind of sad that they're coming to an end.

Sure they can roll out new heroes. But, I've grown up with these characters. It's really been an amazing 10 years or so, for me.

Marvel said they had 20 movies planned after Avengers 3 and 4. I feel like they're going to kill of some characters in this arc. With the recent Spider-Man and Thor, team-ups seem to be the new direction. I bet we'll start to see more buddy-cop/superheroes movies rather than big epic teams.

I think confirmed movies are Black Panther and Ant-Man and the Wasp. Guardians 3 will be made for sure. I'm excited for their treatment of Captain Marvel. I think Brie Larson would be really good. They could dive into more magical stuff with Dr. Strange and more space adventures with Guardians.
    Last edited by DelSolMan; November 29th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.