Page 352 of 499 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Administrator
    It has left me significantly less annoyed that What We Do In The Shadows didn't win the Emmy, though I still think Shadows is better.

Shadows has plenty more shots at it, while this was the last chance for Schitt's

Agree on all fronts re Schitt’s creek, but I must say that the final episode was a bit dumb. I don’t remember many specifics, other than the “happy ending” but which seemed completely pointless as it added nothing then they all moved on

Re: Schitt's Creek. I don't watch it, but my son is a huge fan. I tried watching an episode or two and it didn't really do anything for me. I'm not usually into these goofy type shows like the Office or Schitt's Creek. I did notice Schitt's cleaned up at the Emmys. Still probably won't watch.

I've watched through a Canadian Sitcom called "Kim's Convenience". It's a nice little show. Nothing too demanding, light viewing, with a few chuckles in there. As a bonus, unlike "Friends" everyone isn't white

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I've watched through a Canadian Sitcom called "Kim's Convenience". It's a nice little show. Nothing too demanding, light viewing, with a few chuckles in there. As a bonus, unlike "Friends" everyone isn't white
    Yes, I've been watching it...nice lighthearted show. Also, Pastor Nina (Amanda Brugel) is very cute. My favorite is when she's trying to explain to Mr. Kim why the sign showing "Discunt" was inappropriate and not just a bad misspelling

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Re: Schitt's Creek. I don't watch it, but my son is a huge fan. I tried watching an episode or two and it didn't really do anything for me. I'm not usually into these goofy type shows like the Office or Schitt's Creek. I did notice Schitt's cleaned up at the Emmys. Still probably won't watch.
    We'd watched the first like 5 episodes and essentially gave up on it, but a friend of ours convinced us it got better. It really, really did.

Netflix (Canada) just released the second season of Unsolved Mysteries. I’m getting goosebumps as I get ready to watch it!

Finished Utopia the other day - Final judgement is a soft recommendo. You'll be disappointed if you watched the british series, but if you haven't it's a kind of fun (if uneven), violent, conspiracy show with some decent casting. I'll probably watch the second season, assuming it gets one.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Finished the second season of The Boys.

Spoiler:
    It was satisfying to see Meave, Annie and the Female kick the shit out of that nazi cunt Stormfront.