Page 199 of 500 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 5000

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    Still watching Designated survivor. Dear God Italia Ricci is HOT.
    https://goo.gl/images/Uv6fov

She sends pretty cool too....

Watching Weeds. Fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    I enjoyed Thor: Ragnarok, but this breakdown makes me appreciate it far more: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueFilm/co...is_subversive/

Well the themes of the rebirth of Capitalism/Imperialism aside, Thor: Ragnarok is a funny film, strongly modeled after Guardians of the Galaxy.

If that's how you want your Thor to be then this film is for you. If you want your Thor to be more like Beowulf in tone, then skip this one.

While playing a silly Android game, I stayed up way too late and watched most of Rocco and His Brothers. Like the article says, the scenery and cars were very interesting. Well, actually, the article doesn't mention the Italian cars from 1960. As you can gather, the film itself is worse than dismal and pessimistic. Just seemed like something one should be watching. It had subtitles, after all.

Arrival: Thought it was ok.

Wheelman: Thought it was awesome. Every car guy/gal should watch it. Even as a straight film I think it is really good. The dialoguea nd the acting were very good and the clean and concise way of filming are a breath of fresh air.

Yeah I caught Wheelman the other night. Decent flick on its own, definitely trying to get that Drive vibe going.

Watching Luke Cage again -- love it, my fave of the Marvel Defenders series.

Thor: Ragnarok already over $500 million worldwide.

How big a bite is Justice League gonna take?

I watch the trailer for Justice League and it just seems so....meh.

IMO, it is going to bomb. It may do decent the first couple weeks but then it will Star Wars!..Star Wars!...Star Wars! and it go dead.

As much as I want it to be good, I agree with Phil. If anything half of the people will go see it in hopes of more Wonder Woman. And I have a feeling they're going to be pretty disappointed.

As one of 2.7 people that liked MoS and BvS, I'm actually nervous about JL being too much of a reaction to negative criticism. I'm half way expecting sweet Snyder visuals, but with no depth or emotion, instead replaced with jokes jokes jokes.

Keeping my expectations low, but definitely seeing it opening weekend.

Netflix's Marvel's The Punisher first six-episodes reviews have been posted.

A little bit of a drag in the middle? Attempts to not offend anyone and fails?

It's a story of "A Good Guy with a Gun" which is a super-incendiary statement -- and honestly The Gun shouldn't be the focus (which, let's face it, is an impossibility right now). Castle should tell someone that the only reason he uses a gun is because he can't find an Iron Man suit lying around or something. Puts the focus off of the tool and onto the brain wired to the trigger-finger.

Still, looking forward to it. Drops on Netflix this Friday.