Page 238 of 499 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Totally Cam, it felt like they pushed the story too much out of its boundaries.
    Although the final villain was a change of pace, it was underplayed... but at that point I only wanted the season to end, it had already dragged itself too much.
    And yeah, about those leaving... damn, it got me all emotional. Although I agree with the new leader's choice.
    Let's hope for the next season, and enough of sci-fy crap.

Two episodes of Reverie. It's not brilliant, but does have Sarah Shahi in it so still worth watching!

Watching "Happy". Excellent show! Thoroughly enjoying it. One episode to go ...

It's like ... Quentin Tarantino re-did Kimmy Schmidt

Watched Hotel Artemis today. It is many things but it is not boring.

Re: Happy! I mean, the guys behind Crank did this with the graphic novel by Grant Morrison? FFS, I'm in!

Started watching The Staircase. Pretty addictive. Binged watched four episodes last night.

I actually Googled the Mike Peterson case and already know what's going to happen, but I'll still finish watching the series. Kinda sickening. Everyone always hates defense lawyers, but at least they defend the people's rights. Federal/State/Crown prosecutors are just as scummy. Hell, even worse. Much worse.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I liked the defense lawyers on "The Practice"....obviously not real, but still they had some incredible episodes where you understood their role.

As an offshoot of The Practice, I also liked Boston Legal very much. Have them on DVD.

I watched Tyler Perry’s Acrimony last night. Such a twisted movie with good comedic elements. I’m surprised it’s rated so low, it wasn’t actually bad.

Watched the finale to Sense8. I enjoyed it, but there were many eyeroll moments. Wait, what? Why are there not cops all over them? Wait, what how can they get away with that in broad daylight? WTF?