Page 175 of 500 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4999

Thread: What are you watching?

Since I started my new job, I don't see any. I used to go to matinees by myself after getting out when I was working the AM shift (I got out around noon). I was also living in a smaller city, so the theaters were nice and empty, and cheaper. Now I work days/nights, so no more matinees. Plus even then, they'd be more busy because of where I live. And more expensive.

The only movie I can recall seeing since I moved to Miami is Rogue One, since I got tickets from work. I know I saw one other while back home with a friend, but can't remember what movie it was since it was like 2.5 years ago.

Thus I'm one of the few people that still gets discs from Netflix. Infact, Logan is sitting in my mailbox right now, I think.

Jaime Lannister goes to prison.

I'll likely be watching this on December 22

That looks really good.

Burned through Friends From College yesterday. I decided to ignore the meh reviews calling it a flop. Really good show.

Shadowrun the tv show?
    -Formerly Stabulator

Been watching The Man in the High Castle the last few days. Half way through season 2, pretty good stuff

Going to watch the second nuApes movie tonight, and try to see the third sometime this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshInKC View Post
    Shadowrun the tv show?
    Totally. And totally generic same as Shadowrun.

For years I told my friend that Shadowrun was a complete ripoff, but he was convinced it could have stolen as much as I said it did. Eventually I forced him to read Neuromancer and he came back to me and said "Jesus, they even stole NuYen as the name for the money."
    -Formerly Stabulator

When one says "Shadowrun: futuristic almost cyberpunk setting in our world with just elves, dwarves, trolls and faeries added" it isn't just summing up, but basically telling anything there was to know, Dunkelzahn aside.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    watched the new Star Trek Discovery trailer....it looks nothing like Star Trek...even the Klingons look like crap...I predict epic fail unless they somehow convince people who arent familiar with star trek to watch it