Page 208 of 499 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Black Mirror season 4.

Happy!

So fucked up, and strange, but I love it.

As good as Christopher Meloni was on SVU, he's born for roles like this and Wet, Hot.

I don't really like the female detective character, but it's still early.

Also, apparently SyFy has completely abandoned worrying about language. I thought I was watching HBO or Showtime in the first episode with all the 'fuck's. Not as many since, so it was probably a Pilot shopped to the pay cable stations.

And they are going hardcore on the limited commercials, which I like. Not as innovative as they were on the 12 Monkeys binge season release thing, but I really like the chances they are taking.
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; December 29th, 2017 at 05:15 PM.

I found a ton of Bright-related lore on the interwebs. I think I'll probably start a specific thread on this show later today.

My wife & I were jonesing for some other psychodrama after completing Mindhunter a month ago. So we gave Unabomber a shot (starring Mr. Jennifer Connolly, Paul Bettany in the titular role and a slimed-down Sam Worthington with special guest appearance by Jane Lynch ). Really well done, we dug it.

I also ground through Wormwood over the break. For a stylish conspiracy theorist drama, it's really well done -- shades of JFK there.

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    My wife & I were jonesing for some other psychodrama after completing Mindhunter a month ago.
    Have you watched The Fall, with Gillian Anderson (using her actual accent, rather than 'murican)? I would rate this is being one of my fave all time crime series. Has quite a bit of "what is going on in the mind of the killer" stuff in it, and is dark like a mofo. Gillian Anderson is alarmingly good.

Not yet but it's on the docket. We went through The Killing early last year; wife lost interest but I finished it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Have you watched The Fall, with Gillian Anderson (using her actual accent, rather than 'murican)? I would rate this is being one of my fave all time crime series. Has quite a bit of "what is going on in the mind of the killer" stuff in it, and is dark like a mofo. Gillian Anderson is alarmingly good.
    Is that her real accent? I've never been sure, since she was raised both here and there, and she slips between them so easily.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Yup, when she is being interviewed, she has an English accent.

Speaking of her, X-Files is back, and she looks great in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Black Mirror season 4.
    Just got to the end of this last night. Pretty good

Actually, I quite liked the one that everyone seems to hate, where the lady is being chased by that vengeful toaster contraption. "Metalhead"

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    Not yet but it's on the docket. We went through The Killing early last year; wife lost interest but I finished it.
    The Killing was great. Netflix did something funny and removed season 3. They left the first two seasons, and the fourth intact, but removed the third. Can’t explain it.