Page 110 of 499 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Yeah, Harris is definitely the best in car films. I think he'd be good in studio as well, especially if they bring back The News. I said in another thread, I think they need three hosts in studio, and eventually dump the "correspondents". Sabine would be great if she were more fluent in English, I think. But I don't know if Matt or Harris can carry the "Jeremy" role. You need a good villain/interviewer type. Three is best, so two can team up on the third.

They've said they're not adding anyone to the cast. We will see what happens in the future.

supposedly this last couple episodes had the lowest ratings the shows ever gotten.

Sabine is a good driver, but is a bit giggly / shrieky as a presenter.

Not unlike VBH from 5th Gear. Good driver, but a bit annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen596 View Post
    They've said they're not adding anyone to the cast. We will see what happens in the future.

supposedly this last couple episodes had the lowest ratings the shows ever gotten.
    They were right up against some important football matches so the live figures don't surprise me. It's the overall figures after catch up and recorded viewings that are more relevant these days.

Rutledge Wood is between gigs at the moment.

I think Chris Harris can play the villian. He was banned from driving Ferrari test cars for a few years because he called them out on stuff. I love his reviews on Drive and Chris Harris on Cars. He has the driving chops and a bit of the hoonery to be near a Jeremy. Honestly though, nobody can replace the Orangutan.

Can't wait for The Grand Tour though. And I'll actually get to see it. BBC should do a deal with Netflix to show the new episodes of Top Gear a day later. Might help their numbers as well.
    Last edited by Phil_SS; July 5th, 2016 at 11:05 AM.

That's a good point on Harris being able to play the villain, at least towards the cars manufacturers, but he's too lovable for us to hate him

I started to watch the pilot for The Flash. I immediately shut it off when, with the flick of the steering wheel, the main character sent a Mustang for a flying flip through the air from smooth, dry pavement on a flat road.

I thought Agents of SHIELD was pushing it when they flew the quinjet under water and into space, then had the audacity to have one of the characters claim that the quinjet was not designed to fly in space.
    Last edited by Cam; July 9th, 2016 at 03:11 PM.

Saw Ghostbusters on Thursday. Fun movie, great use of 3D, like a lot of comedies has moments where it's trying a little too hard for the result you get and like a lot of big movies there are several scenes that don't hit like they should because you've seen them in trailers. But during the big climax, I kept thinking "man, I want to see this again." The people that want to hate the movie will be able to find stuff to harp on, but that was going to happen anyway.

Something I didn't even realize until just now: there's not a single forced girl power/feminist moment. There's no one questioning them because they're females or female scientists, it's always just because they're claiming ghosts exist.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I watched Get The Gringo and Star Trek Into Darkness.

Finally had to FF the Trek, and in imdb it's 7,8.