Page 134 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 5008

Thread: What are you watching?

Started on Doctor Foster. Seems interesting. Only five episodes, so it's a small investment.

Finally finished Luke Cage. For various unintentional reasons, the time to watch the final episode relatively uninterrupted eluded me for a long time.

Well done, says I. Glad I took the time to watch it.

I finished up the only two seasons of "Marco Polo" they'll ever make. Wonderful show, too bad it's cancelled.

I've started watching "The Last Kingdom" on Netflix. Eh, after watching the sumptuous costuming and sets of Polo, this ren faire dirtfest is kinda tough to take seriously.

Wife has been watching "A Series of Unfortunate Events" with NPH. Entertaining, childish, heavily influenced by Tim Burton IMO.
    Last edited by novicius; January 24th, 2017 at 04:41 AM.

I might have asked this already but has anyone watched The Young Pope? I want to watch it to see if it's any good but I'm not sure if I should wait for my wife to start or not.

Sneaky Pete on Amazon. Giovanni Ribisi as "the good guy" and Bryan Cranston as "the villain".
    Also watched Cranston in "The Infiltrator". He really needs to give those types of roles up and do a few comedies instead.

Having now read the first 1.75 Expanse books, I am re-watching The Expanse TV series.

Now the TV series makes 100x more sense. Also, the TV series so far only covers the first half of the first book ... after which I know the books at least get really really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Having now read the first 1.75 Expanse books, I am re-watching The Expanse TV series.

Now the TV series makes 100x more sense. Also, the TV series so far only covers the first half of the first book ... after which I know the books at least get really really good.

I need me some Bobby Draper soon. Though I admit I never pictured her as dark-skinned, until I saw Alex on the show and went "oh ya, shit, the Martian settlers were mostly dark-skinned." It was really hard to sync their American south drawwwwwl and dialect with their appearance in my mind.

Last edited by tigeraid; January 25th, 2017 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    I might have asked this already but has anyone watched The Young Pope? I want to watch it to see if it's any good but I'm not sure if I should wait for my wife to start or not.
    You will like it if you are into european autorial stuff... have you seen any of Sorrentino's movies?
    I liked it a lot, but my tastes are peculiar.

Quote Originally Posted by tigeraid View Post
    I need me some Bobby Draper soon. Though I admit I never pictured her as dark-skinned, until I saw Alex on the show and went "oh ya, shit, the Martian settlers were mostly dark-skinned." It was really hard to sync their American south drawwwwwl and dialect with their appearance in my mind.
    The books do go on about her being a big Island girl, so I never pictured her otherwise

Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Pretty funny