Page 188 of 499 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Still pretty entused by Preacher, week after week... love Herr Starr. And I've gained an insane wish of a Ruth Negga in my bed.

Out of recommendation from the girl I'm looking forward to date I'm watching Penny Dreadful, which at the times I only checked the first episode: I'm actually liking it a lot. Pace is moderate and solid, not too flashy, but the ensemble is interesting enough and acting is intriguing. Then obviously... Eva Green, dear lord, what a lady and what a competent actress. Also Rory Kinnear is amazing.
    Finished already the whole first season (what a sad and somber finale), looking forward to check the other twos.

Oh, can I add... how refreshing it is to have a series that last only 3 seasons? I can't get bothered to seriously start Breaking Bad or The Wire which spawned their stories for 5 seasons or such and for many episodes too, or to start the new Twin Peaks which is made of bloody 18 episodes of 1 hour each.
    Last edited by Blerpa; September 8th, 2017 at 06:19 AM.

Starting re-watching Crashing. Almost everything wife and I are watching now is intense, needed something comedic I could drop in from time to time to liven things up. She hasn't seen it, I watched the first season last fall.

The Orville

Follows the crew of the not-so-functional exploratory ship in the Earth's interstellar fleet, 400 years in the future.
    Creator: Seth MacFarlane
    Stars: Seth MacFarlane, Adrianne Palicki, Penny Johnson Jerald

I will watch with interest to see how fast that the IMDB rating of 7.3 utterly tanks now that the first episode is out. It aint good folks.

Yep The Orville was *bad*.

Not nearly enough humor and what there was were 40-year-old divorce humor jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    Today is the day that Wonder Woman should hit $400 million domestic -- my guess: $400,157,814 reported tomorrow.

17 days until Wonder Woman: Hello Kitty edition.
    I'm surprised you didn't make it's own thread for WW.

Patty Jenkins to Direct 'Wonder Woman' Sequel

The Orville: Awkward, but I think it has promise. I may tune in again.

Agreed. I think everyone will be a little stiff until they work together a bit more. Seinfeld was like that as well as Parks and Rec...if there will be chemistry then it will take some time.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I enjoyed it so far...it's funny, but not trying to just be a complete spoof on its own. I also like the set designs, already looks a lot better than ST

Yeah they definitely had some money to spend.

McFarlane seems to have golden hands, so it is no surprise Fox threw money at him to make another show.