10. Thor: Ragnarok
    11. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    12. Avengers: Age of Ultron
    13. Ant Man
    14. Incredible Hulk
    15. Iron Man 3
    16. Spider-man: Homecoming
    17. Thor: Dark World

TBD - Black Panther (I suspect it will be in the top 10).

The problem with trying to rank the MCU movies is that the order in which you watch them can drastically change your subjective rating. For example I really thought the second Guardians movie was fantastic (top 3) but if you didn't watch the first one first it wouldn't have made much sense.

Top Gear is back again

Reasonably amusing episode. I'm appreciating Matt Le Blanc more as time goes on. Though I keep getting Top Gear Matt and Matt from "Episodes" muddled up in my head!

Rented IT last night... Great movie, we really enjoyed it. Just creepy enough while telling an interesting story along the way.

Got it in UHD, looked pretty good, but probably not a big deal to grab in regular HD. Google has been throwing $1 movie rentals at me lately, so I'm going to try and grab Bladerunner 2049 next. That'll probably be a bit more noticeable in UHD.

Saw a couple of really low rated films and actually thought they were pretty decent. The Rift: Dark Side of the Moon and The Pyramid. Both supernatural/horror type flicks.

I've decided to stop checking a film's RT score before watching, as it sets a bias or expectation in advance. Rift was 7%, and The Pyramid was 13%.

The acting in Rift was quite shitty, but I didn't mind the storyline. Plus I enjoyed the brief shot of Katarina Cas' sweet ass in the shower. That's how these B-movies suck you in.
    Last edited by sandydandy; March 1st, 2018 at 11:51 AM.

"Counterpart"

Parallel universe cross over mystery / thriller scenario.

It starts out with a level of compelling that I fear no punchline can live up to. (I'm up to episode 8).

Extremely good show thus far.

More of Agents of Shield. It's getting terribly silly and mediocre again.
    Last season? No words about it yet, but the actual storyline does suck donkey's arse.

Gliding very easily into Endeavour, a prequel to Inspector Morse featuring Morse as a young detective in 1960s Oxford, England.

Everything Sucks! - Netflix show - based on 90s highschool kids. Good acting and nostalgia. Man I feel old.

Finally watched Black Panther and it was wonderful. CGI was a bit much, but the story was solid, and action was over the top. Can’t believe I didn’t recognize Michael B Jordan. I kept thinking Killmonger looked familiar.

Kinda disappointed that...
    Spoiler:
    ...no appearance by the Soul Gem/Stone in this movie, but I got the sense that those scenes where T’Challa and Killmonger were visiting their respective fathers was in the Soul World, which is linked to the Soul Gem. Anyone familiar with the comics will remember this, especially when Adam Warlock had the Soul Gem. Plus at the beginning they made reference to the Wakandan ancestors receiving visions and stuff, learning how to build technology out of Vibranium.

I think Wakanda is hiding the Soul Gem, and in Infinity War the final battle will culminate in that country, where Thanos will successfully capture it and complete the Infinity Gauntlet, and win.

That’s why we know absolutely nothing about the next Avengers movie. It’s entirely under lock and key.