Page 220 of 499 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Everything Sucks! - Netflix show - based on 90s highschool kids. Good acting and nostalgia. Man I feel old.
    Yeah, mentioned it earlier on this page. We finished it a few days ago. It wasn't perfect but it was damn good, particularly the music.

Will add "The Mortified Guide" as a similar recommendation, though it's not a drama. It's very crude so watch it with the wife, not the kids.

End of the F*cking World, on Netflix. So good.

Started watching American Gods on Amazon. Good directing, excellent script and some top-notch acting. Also working my way through season four of Peaky Blinders. It's a good show too, but not nearly as enjoyable as American Gods.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    slightly off-topic, got an email from my local cable/internet provider Spectrum....special offer for certain customers, get 10 channels of my choice (plus local) for $21 a month.

I'm not saying it's a great deal (though for sports fans it did show the ESPN channels as some of the choices), but it's a push in the right direction.

10 for $21 is an absolute deal
    Even if you exclude the premiums (HBO, Shotime, ...) I'd do 3 for $21

I don't know because some services have a lot more channels for like $30 a month.

I'll take 3 for $21 over a thousand random ones for $100
    One specific stick and ball channel and one specific automotive channel is all I'm looking for (the local sports channel and ESPN for F1 in this case).

I'm taking about coax delivered TV channels here, not a streaming service that requires an internet connection.
    Last edited by balki; March 6th, 2018 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by balki View Post
    I'll take 3 for $21 over a thousand random ones for $100
    One specific stick and ball channel and one specific automotive channel is all I'm looking for (the local sports channel and ESPN for F1 in this case).

I'm taking about coax delivered TV channels here, not a streaming service that requires an internet connection.
    That's the other thing, this was for streaming "all devices, no cable box" type of deal, forgot to mention that

oh, that's a deal-breaker

Thor : Ragnarok
    One of the most enjoyable MCU movies. I have to say, as a whole, the MCU movies have been great (Ultron is possibly the worst one and it's still decent).
    Strangest part is that they've essentially done it w/o Marvels top guns (Spidey and Wolverine/X-Men). If Wonder Woman wasn't so good it would be unimaginable for DC to have any success w/o Batman and Superman. It's like DC has dropped to the same level as the Fantastic Four

Just finished Green Wing

Season 1 was a lot of fun, then season 2 came along and everything got really, really, SUPER dark!!