Page 228 of 499 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by balki View Post
    Want to hold off on Infinity War for another year so I can watch them back-to-back to avoid forgetting everything but the major plot points, then I'll plan to catch up on Civil War, Fraggle Rock, Black Panther ...
    Although I'm hearing a few characters may be killed off (guessing it could be anyone but Spidey and Black Panther), so a year of avoiding spoilers is not going to happen

I don't think I could do that.

I'm re-watching Green Wing.

Nobody does comedy like the Brits. This series was just utter brilliance, and weirdness from start to finish.

Love Green Wing, that show is the best.
    It's now on netflix US, if anybody wants a completely absurdist UK hospital sitcom.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I just watched INFINITY WAR...first, all spoilers going in the spoiler tag obviously.

Second, HOLY SHIT!! That's all I'll say. It's a very good movie.

Now, thoughts on what happened/what will happen:

Spoiler:

I think Dr. Strange is the key to all of this, and also I don't think Vision is dead. Dr. Strange SAW the future, then he turned over the time stone to Thanos anyway....that means Thanos HAS to use it for whatever good outcome there is to happen.

Also, does Thanos just retire now that he's done with his devious plan? or is he going to do something else? Are the avengers just going for revenge (Revengers?) at that point if he is retired?

I'm thinking there's another dimension that half the people went into and we'll see it play out in a multi-verse or something.

Excited to see Brockmire S2E1 hit my DVR. Probably going to catch up on some other things and let a few episodes queue up before diving in.

Trying really hard to avoid Infinity War spoilers. Going to a baseball game tonight, hopefully I don't accidentally overhear people talking about it.

They need to not release new movies before the previous one is out on home video. I can't really go see Infinity War without seeing Black Panther, right? I only just saw Thor: Ragnorok a couple weeks ago.

and Deadpool 2 is out in three weeks.
    Josh Brolin is the 'bad guy' in that movie, too.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    They need to not release new movies before the previous one is out on home video. I can't really go see Infinity War without seeing Black Panther, right? I only just saw Thor: Ragnorok a couple weeks ago.
    Honestly, I went with a friend last night who hadn't seen Black Panther and I don't think it would have detracted from it, if you know the general idea of Wakanda.

Did I mention The Terror yet? Watch The Terror. WATCH IT.