Page 250 of 501 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5008

Thread: What are you watching?

Started to watch AHS, not to thrilled with this new season. Hopefully, it picks up because it's a slow start.

Just downloading "The First"

"Fictional series to chronicle the effort to send the first crewed mission to Mars."

Because geek.

New Bojack!

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I did not even know season two was out. I really wanted to like season one, but it was a let-down.

In other news, I just watched Coco. That was a cute movie. Animation was stunning, of course.
    Have you watched any episodes of Paradise PD? I know that you worked on their previous series(Brickleberry). Hearing Roger Black and Waco O'Guin interviewed I realized that Black is better known as Yucko The Clown. The episodes can be really funny in places but sometimes that half hour run time feels more like forty-five.

Yes, I worked on Brickleberry, but I think the show is awful. Paradise PD looked similar, so I am not going near it. I do not normally watch a lot of shows. I actually wanted to watch Luke Cage, but it took me months.

Yeah I've been putting new seasons of shows off because I find something newier and shinier than catches my attention.

Watched Solo on my flight home. I liked it. I was expecting a stinker, but it wasn't that bad. The kid that played Han wasn't bad either. In fact, I thought all the performances was pretty good. Some things did feel forced though. The train sequence was really good.

yup, I thought it was a fairly good "Heist" plot movie, with perhaps slightly too many nods to the fans, but it is probably mandatory in this particular franchise.

Deadpool 2: hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Iron Fist season two. First two episodes are way better than the entire first season.
    Dude, it is looking so good right now! I am three episodes in. I am enjoying it way more than season one so far.