Page 255 of 499 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Manifest. Decent, but they need to cut out the family drama and get on with a bit more Sci-Fi stuff.

The Rookie. Actually quite fun so far. That's about it for new stuff although looking forward to SEAL team coming back.

Watched the second season of The Exorcist. Top quality show. Much improved over the first season. It features the actor who was Harold from Harold and Kumar.

Also watched Hold the Dark, which was alright. Had some really strong moments, but an ambiguous ending. I looked up some theories about the movie and one of the them is quite fucked up.

Half-way through season 3 of Daredevil and really enjoying it.

Watched Hold the Dark. Jeffrey Wright is awesome and deserves more exposure.

Watched Hilda, a tv series cartoon based on a graphic novel. Surprisingly sweet and engaging.

Finished watching Daredevil, season 3. I liked it a lot except for the origin stories of Karen and Dex. I thought those episodes were a bit slow-paced. Ultimately, they were important to the narrative; obviously necessary. Great series though.
    Spoiler:
    At the end of the penultimate episode, I thought the season would end on a cliffhanger. The ending was satisfying.

Caught The Sisters Brothers yesterday afternoon. Great movie that is a lot more things than just a western. It is a co-productions between multiple companies, so many companies that when they are all listed it takes up the entire screen.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I watched Black Panther again....such a great James Bond movie

Finally got around to watching 2001: A Space Odyssey after many many attempts over the years. I know it's considered a classic epic film and all that shit, but man what a snore-fest. It was one of those movies I had to watch at least once in my lifetime, just to say I watched it. Will never watch it again.

I also watched The Beyond, it was decent.

I watched 2001 for the first time about two years ago and came away with the exact same impression.