Page 287 of 501 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 5008

Thread: What are you watching?

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I finally watched Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse. I thought it was good, not the best thing ever, but good.

Caught Shazam! this afternoon. Probably the best non-Batman DC movie I've seen(I know that's not saying much, but still...).

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I watched the first episode of the new Twilight Zone. I hope everything goes well for Jordan Peele as I think he is very talented.

The first episode was ok, but IMO it dragged on and the other issue is that, unlike when the Twilight Zone first aired, many of our TV shows and movies show the types of plot twists and "unexpected" things these days, and it's more difficult to surprise people.

This episode felt like I knew 20 mins in what was going to happen and the rest (55 mins) was just waiting for it to play out.

I watched The Student last night. It was pretty bad. Terrible acting, except for Alicia Leigh Willis, who was decent. She is lovely too. In a Naomi Watts way.

Watched the series finale of You're The Worst.

I was kind of iffy about how dark the final season had been, but the final episode just absolutely nailed it. Very pleasing to have a series be finished off properly (rather than cancelled on a cliffhanger), and in such a satisfying way.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Watched the series finale of You're The Worst.

I was kind of iffy about how dark the final season had been, but the final episode just absolutely nailed it. Very pleasing to have a series be finished off properly (rather than cancelled on a cliffhanger), and in such a satisfying way.
    It couldn't have ended any better.

Half way through the new season of Better Things and it is so damned good.

Caught Pet Sematery this morning and I liked it a lot.

Administrator
    I was nervous it was going to suck, but two episodes in I am loving the TV adaptation of What We Do In The Shadows on FX here. I really hope it gets good enough ratings to keep going past the first season.

Love that show as well, especially the energy vampire and the way they go after LARPers.

I've only seen the first episode, but I was very impressed with it

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Love that show as well, especially the energy vampire and the way they go after LARPers.
    Colin is absolutely killing me. When he started giving the LARPers a lecture about the importance of choosing the right economy car even though they don't licenses, that was a thing of beauty.

I am like 98% certain my dad is an energy vampire.