Page 306 of 499 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Saw Secret Obsession. I thought it was pretty good. A little predictable but still good.

Halfway through 4th season of Veronica Mars- pretty good so far. A few things are a little confusing, but it turns out that that is due to there being novels (which I haven't read) which are considered canon.
    But overall, they're really doing the best version of the show with their streaming-based latitude as far as content goes.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post

...just some of the stuff announced at the SDCC MCU panel, overwhelming info happening!
    I'd rather they went with Tessa Thompson over Portman for 'Love and Thunder'. Much, much hotter.
    acket.

the Jane Foster/Thor story in the books has been the best story arc in a very long time for Marvel. Glad they got her back and glad they're going with that.

Also LOVE Mahershala Ali as Blade. That's gonna fucking rule. But it better have a badass sound track like the first movie!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    I'd rather they went with Tessa Thompson over Portman for 'Love and Thunder'. Much, much hotter.
    looks like she's in it too....looking for her queen

Watched the Killing of a Sacred Deer. What a total waste of two hours.

Administrator
    The trailer for Cats and then just shrieking repeatedly in sheer, unadulterated horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    The trailer for Cats and then just shrieking repeatedly in sheer, unadulterated horror.
    It is, to me, the most hideous thing I've seen in a long time. Truly.

*sqeeeeeeeee*

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post

They're shooting the Mister Rogers movie across the street from my house. They asked us not to mow the lawn or run power tools this week which might actually kill some of my neighbors that can't go more than three days without operating a mower.

They said they wouldn't block traffic longer than three minutes at a time. As you can see, they've opted to just block the road entirely rather than accommodate the people that live here. They also said they'd be doing some driving scenes so this circus will be going up and down the road at some point this week.

Drove past it yesterday when everything was put in place but not erected. They ordered a really sweet early/mid 80s Nissan Maxima and it was sitting at the curb. It looks showroom new. I never thought I'd say I drove a Delorean through a Tom Hanks movie set about Mr. Rogers, but here we are.
    Our house is in the background during one of the shots in the trailer, at 1:42: