Page 342 of 499 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4989

Thread: What are you watching?

Thinking about it, them making PSAs is about the most obvious thing in the world. Watching now on youtube.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Administrator
    Wait, how'd you get ahold of Wellington Paranormal in the states? I've been trying to track it down, but stopped after Jemaine tweeted something about it officially being released here "soonish".

My gal subscribed to Netflix again, so I'm watchin' me some Punisher, season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Wait, how'd you get ahold of Wellington Paranormal in the states? I've been trying to track it down, but stopped after Jemaine tweeted something about it officially being released here "soonish".
    I wouldn't worry about that...
    After 2 seasons aired with no word, I figured it would never show up over here so I decided that less than legal avenues were acceptable.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Well I WAS watching the current season of Terrace House, that featured an adorable wrestler named Hana Kimura, but she just committed suicide

Watched The Lovebirds on Netflix while in a video chat with some friends. It's very similar to Date Night, but also very fun. It was originally going to get a theatrical release, but I think it almost fits better with this release method.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I've binged up to episode 9 right now. I think it's great and am bummed there's only one more episode to go for this season.
    I finished watching Never Have I Ever and loved it. So easy to watch too, as the episodes were all under 30 minutes.

I hope there’s a second season, but it’s kind of unnecessary at the same time.

One of the things I loved were all of the scenes involving the dad. His face, demeanor and mannerisms were absolutely hilarious. Literally almost every scene. Great acting!

Slammed through Waco in two days (only 6 episodes).

Really well done, and though I don't know enough to make blanket statements about accuracy, it's clear it was a giant shit show out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Watched The Lovebirds on Netflix while in a video chat with some friends. It's very similar to Date Night, but also very fun. It was originally going to get a theatrical release, but I think it almost fits better with this release method.
    Really good movie and I probably would've seen it in the theater.

The original TMNT movies are on Netflix. I watched the first two last night after many years. First one was great, second one not so much. Doubtful that I’ll watch the third one.

It was a nice trip back to my childhood. Or teen years.