Page 51 of 501 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Finished Season 4 of Homeland. Different but still good. Some episodes had a Season 1 feel in terms of tension and excitement.

I might later regret saying this, but TMNT is not bad at all.

So your developmentally disabled 10 yr old son gets caught with 10 kilos of heroin. He gets sentenced to reform school. And to prepare him for what may happen you tell him to be prepared to give blowies to the guards in return for protection. When he doesn't "get it", you then take the steps of making sure he will be protected by tattooing a swastika on his forehead. That Sammie is one twisted lady.

Big Hero Six is awesome. Saw it with my daughter in the theaters when it was released and she loved it. Baymax FTW!

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Ray Palmer is suiting up on Arrow but so far seems more like Iron Man than the Atom.

Watched a movie called "The Debt" recently, about a trio of Mossad agents who are hunting down a Nazi war criminal. Helen Mirren and Sam Worthington are the film's headline actors, but Jesper Christensen pulls off the villainous role of the "Surgeon of Birkenau" with a sense of dark perfection.

One scene in particular is quite chilling, where he's talking to Worthington's character about his role in the Holocaust, and justifying what the Nazis were doing. I can imagine some of the dialogue in that exchange was very uncomfortable for some viewers to stomach.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar

Can't wait.

Local comedy club is doing a 48 hour comedy marathon, tickets for the whole thing is $30. Last night was strip improv, tonight was high improv. A bunch of comedians getting high and trying to do improv is pretty damned amazing. Totally disproves the idea you have to be high to appreciate people who are high. A+, would recommend.

Any big names or just local guys?