Page 81 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overpowered View Post
    Last night I watched the original Total Recall movie. The computers and video phones really sucked. They were basically of their own era. Even Star Trek had figured out the tablet by then.

Creepy Michael Ironside got to make out with Sharon Stone in 1990, about two years before she was famous.
    yeah, that movie really hasn't aged well. I also enjoyed the remake, but guess it wasn't very popular.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

How sad am I? The only movies I buy are Fast & Furious movies. 7 just showed up, so I know how I am spending my downbeat NYE. It comes with an Ultraviolet copy, which I will never use. If you do, let me know and I can PM you the code.

Ugh, just saw that Human Centipede 3 has been added to Netflix. I haven't seen it but it's a safe bet that it'll be as disgusting as it's predecessors. If you're curious about this 'franchise' then watch the first one...but prepare to be utterly grossed out to the extreme, +1.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    This is amazingly good. Like, wow level good.
    I especially thought the cast excellent. Even though they were very well known they played their characters very well indeed.

If any of you lazy layabouts has the day off today, like me, the SciFi cable channel in the USA is showing their annual Twilight Zone marathon today (New Years Day).

And yes, it is spelled differently than SciFi, but it used to be and still should be SciFi, instead of the dumbed-down and misspelled name they're using lately.

It's spelled Syfy. The day I moved in with a coworker in 1996 he happily informed me that we had the Sky-Fi Channel. Sigh-Fi.

Went and saw The Hateful 8. Great movie.

I heard it was so they could trademark the name. No doubt Sci-Fi was too widely used so they changed to SyFy so they could.

Speaking of SyFy, I watched the first few episodes of Dark Matter. It was originally on SyFy, but I watched it on Netflix. I rarely watch TV. It's great to watch it without commercials. The last TV shows I regularly watched: Heroes Reborn, Firefly, Heroes. This should tell you how often I watch TV. I saw the description and thought it might be like Firefly. It is the same premise, but without the wit, unfortunately. It's a bit cheesy, as expected, but I'm interested so far. It's been renewed for a second season, so it must have done OK in ratings. I'll probably watch more.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar