Plenty of updates expected for this race. I hope that, for once, that fucking black car with a 'C' at at the nose cone can finally be faster than Both Marussia and Caterham.

As for the rest of them I don't know which one's on top right now, both being meh teams at the moment, with Indian King of the Booze and the We-are-the-absolute-execution-of-perfection-it's-just-that-our-drivers-suck outfit in a decent battle for best of the other Mercedes team, all I have to say is: God!, is Ron Dennis such a fucking bore or what?, I'm glad he wasn't around when Red Bull were dominating and his engineers devising creative ways to give more advantage to Horner's boys. And just for that, I hope Force India beat McLaren at the end of the year.

Anyway, for this poll the question is a little different, it comes after I read photographer Darren Heath's blog, he assumes that Rosberg has a better chance of being WDC because he is mentally stronger than Hamilton for the following reason, the kid beat Schumacher for three years. Granted it was old, slower Schu, but it was still a capacity-building, mechanic-friendly, always-on-time, birefcase-in-hand seven time world champion Schumacher. Master of the political games that are always played in Formula 1.

What do you peeps reckon?