Page 1100 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 1006001000105010901098109911001101110211101150120016002100 ... LastLast
Results 10,991 to 11,000 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    I don't think I was saying that I found those particular things amusing...

Oh, okay, I won't respond then.

Aren't you tired of this shit dude?

Have some self control please and stop reading my post and stop responding. People will thank you.

Unspoilered part: So you're saying you know you're tedious and tiresome, and yet you continue to publish the pablum that gets you ignored by quite a few here. And your question right before that is "aren't you tired of this shit?" You're imploring me to have some self control while you

Spoilered part: continue to glory in the misfortune and mishap mayhem* being perpetuated by Trump and his administration. These things have exponentially gotten worse under Trump. Things things have really come to the fore since the advent of Trump ('s presidency.) And you've said, in the post above that I quoted that
    Quote Originally Posted by billi
    Spoiler:
    "it doesn't matter which one of his tweets is the dumbest."
    whilst also posting a smiley face after quipping that
    Quote Originally Posted by billi
    Spoiler:
    "foreign nations have no way of figuring out US intentions."
    It begs the question; do you understand economics? Foreign relations? Diplomacy? Leadership? Basic human fucking decency?

Because predictability is a key factor in driving economic success. Good foreign policy. Diplomacy that works for all. Leadership. Basic human relations. Etc etc etc

I don't know, perhaps you should have some self control. And think a little more (no, more than that. No, even more than that. NO!!!!!!! billi, try 1000 times more than that!!!) before YOU post.

*struck mishap and substituted mayhem because mishap implies accident while mayhem more properly implies the actual destruction. Trumps regime is not accidentally doing what they're doing. They're doing it to destroy our institutions, freedoms, commons, society, etc.
    Last edited by neanderthal; February 22nd, 2018 at 09:38 AM.

Teachers have to spend their own money on school supplies but people clamoring for teachers to be armed? Where's the money going to come from? And why isn't that money going into basic fucking school supplies?

Teachers are the unsung heroes of society if you ask me; under paid, under appreciated, under compensated, under esteemed. A teachers day can be a 5am to 9pm grind, with 6-8 of those hours spent in the company of other peoples kids. We'll pretend your kids are well behaved all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I don't know, perhaps you should have some self control. And think a little more (no, more than that. No, even more than that. NO!!!!!!! billi, try 1000 times more than that!!!) before YOU post.

*struck mishap and substituted mayhem because mishap implies accident while mayhem more properly implies the actual destruction. Trumps regime is not accidentally doing what they're doing. They're doing it to destroy our institutions, freedoms, commons, society, etc.
    Yes yes yes, president trump should have some self control too regarding his tweets..., but guess what, he's not gonna have any.

So what are you gonna do then? Keep on reading his dumb tweets? Just like you read Billi's posts? (At least my posts have smiles)

You are just going to keep on reading until you get a heart attack?

If world leaders read Trump's tweets as seriously as you read Billi's posts, we'd have world war 3 by now. Gotta learn to chill or ignore.

Seriously, I don't post with the intention to piss you off. Unfortunately you are just allergic to Billi, that's why you should try to stay away from me. It's really for your own benefit.

It'll also help make this thread easier to read.

Lastly, Trump Presidency is not all powerful, we still have sufficient check and balances. I'm sure he won't single handedly destroy our world. Set things back perhaps, but he won't break it.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 22nd, 2018 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Teachers have to spend their own money on school supplies but people clamoring for teachers to be armed? Where's the money going to come from? And why isn't that money going into basic fucking school supplies?

Teachers are the unsung heroes of society if you ask me; under paid, under appreciated, under compensated, under esteemed. A teachers day can be a 5am to 9pm grind, with 6-8 of those hours spent in the company of other peoples kids. We'll pretend your kids are well behaved all the time.
    Amen

Administrator
    Rick Gates indicted for Conspiracy Against the United States.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...nformation.pdf

He has since plead guilty and is cooperating with the investigation. Manafort was indicted this afternoon, saying he "secretly retained a group of former senior European politicians to take positions favorable to Ukraine, including by lobbying in the United States."
    Last edited by Tom Servo; February 23rd, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

Administrator
    Manafort's superseding indictment.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1038741/download

Female Masturbatory Aid
    This shit is crazy.

Administrator
    Hope Hicks has announced her resignation a day after testifying that sometimes she tells "white lies" as part of being communications director. Also recently, Jared Kushner, among others, has lost his temporary top secret clearance after not having his background check clear for the past 15 months, along with word that the governments of at least four countries had been discussing how they could use his debt in their countries as leverage with him.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; February 28th, 2018 at 01:09 PM.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    jfc.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I keep thinking we're near the end of the investigation and Trump's eventual removal from office in one way or another, but it keeps getting deeper.