Page 1414 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 4149141314136414041412141314141415141614241464151419142414 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,140 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    No, I use google to inform my opinions.

Yes, they are. Have you heard Bernie say anything about Trumps suspicious connections to Russia?
    Google could also send you news to help confirm your bias.

Also, have you heard Bernie say anything about Trump’s connections to China? To Turkey? To Saudi Arabia? To any other alien civilizations?

What Bernie doesn’t say proves something to be true? Com’on.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Guys, the US state department is sponsoring ethnic attacks in Bolivia. It is also doing-by-not-doing in the massive human rights violations and brutal police attacks in Chile.

Your government, it should be accountable, make it accountable, guys.

There's an inquiry by the Inter-American Hunan Rights Court on the preemptive pardon offered by Bolivia's self-appointed interim president to the army officers who engage in the suppression of protests. Know about what's happening, inform others. You talk about the erosion of democracy? This is the accelerated version, and it's happening thanks to your government.
    acket.

The US Govt interfering in another country's affairs? Perish the thought!!

Like I said, American people either don’t know or don’t care. We have more relevant issues such as putting bread on our own tables that we couldn’t solve by voting. US government is no longer accountable to the American people. They’re more accountable to the corporations who make lots of profits.

Another reason we don’t know and don’t care about foreign policies is because we’re too busy fighting amongst ourselves like the folks in Hong Kong.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 17th, 2019 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Guys, the US state department is sponsoring ethnic attacks in Bolivia. It is also doing-by-not-doing in the massive human rights violations and brutal police attacks in Chile.

Your government, it should be accountable, make it accountable, guys.

There's an inquiry by the Inter-American Hunan Rights Court on the preemptive pardon offered by Bolivia's self-appointed interim president to the army officers who engage in the suppression of protests. Know about what's happening, inform others. You talk about the erosion of democracy? This is the accelerated version, and it's happening thanks to your government.
    Yep - This is part of why I teach, rather than pure research.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    The US Govt interfering in another country's affairs? Perish the thought!!
    This goes beyond the usual meddling. These are grave violations of constitutional order.
    acket.

The US Govt engaging in such grave violations? Perish the thought!!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Warren
    Traffic violence kills thousands and injures even more Americans every year. On World Day of Remembrance for Traffic Crash Victims, I'm sending my love to the families and friends of those who have lost loved ones. It's time to #EndTrafficViolence.
    Well, that pretty much clinches my vote, especially after Trump removed *all* funding for pedestrian and cycling projects from this year's transportation budget.

You like bikes, huh?

If you ever change your mind, please bear in mind Andrew Yang is a candidate who’d actually bike to interviews!

https://nyc.streetsblog.org/2019/10/...ang-on-a-bike/