Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Glad to see Toyota came to their senses. In the Forza monthly stream they confirm it isn't *just* the Supra, but that will be the first Toyota car released - Dec 12th. Then said we can expect other Toyotas, Lexus and possibly Scion.

I mean.. I figured that, but glad to see it confirmed.

Administrator
    We need some MR2s in here ASAP.

So, these Update and first new season seem fun.
    I did the Weekly with an Iron Knight, obviously... all e-brake drifting in difficult bends! LOL
    I found most events to be easy, aside from the Hoonigan one: I used an RS200 Evo and it was a bit twitchy, also tried with the Porsche and it was too unstable and crazy for my tastes (but 404kmh max speed, bitch!). I suppose a well tuned Hoonicorn would do the trick.
    The other events? Had a blast in the Trial with a racous unstoppable Cortina (Did 2nd, 1st and 1st!)!
    Did the Playground Games with a rally tuned Focus RS '17 (But I bet a VW Golf '14 or '10 would work too), had fun with a Monaro VXR (alternative was the Cadillac AT-S) in the dirt for the Modern Muscle event and used my trustworthy Countach for the Old Timers.

Seems the game has got some new traction with new cars and announcements for the future (Surely a new elimination race event is going to come, cue in the Eliminator branded trucks with "Soon" plate you can drive by on the motorway), really nice to have all these changes.
    Boneshaker and Trac-tor got actually banned from Online Adventures and Trials as we thought they would be.
    Also subtitles are better, same as for the new search fixes.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    Boneshaker and Trac-tor got actually banned from Online Adventures and Trials as we thought they would be.
    OMG, I might actually start racing online outside of the trials now.

They also seem to have deployed some new sort of shader - my GPU usage is way down, but I also am getting way more pop-in than I used to.

Just a reminder, for any challenges that require to complete a non-Street Racing event, you can do a 5 second custom route instead. Even for the weekly challenge that say you need to race that dumb truck around the Goliath.

Administrator
    I actually kinda enjoyed muscling that Iron Knight around Goliath.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatScawt View Post
    Just a reminder, for any challenges that require to complete a non-Street Racing event, you can do a 5 second custom route instead. Even for the weekly challenge that say you need to race that dumb truck around the Goliath.
    I know that, it's what me and mate did with the dumb Beetle racer event some time ago, but like Bryan I had a blast e-brake drifting corners around Goliath with my... goliath! LOL

Haha, I can respect that.
    (But y'all crazy )

Next event should be dirt rallying in trucks!!!